Headset Sybol near Time

Discus and support Headset Sybol near Time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Can someone tell me what the Headset Symbol near the Clock means ? And how i can disable it ? [img] 4f51291a-721c-462c-8fc9-a8190e81305b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RuedigerHerrmann, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Headset Sybol near Time

Hi.

Can someone tell me what the Headset Symbol near the Clock means ?

And how i can disable it ?

Headset Sybol near Time [​IMG]

:)

RuedigerHerrmann, Aug 5, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

If you have any device that includes a headset or a kinect that could be used as a mic, this icon will show.
  3. RuedigerHerrmann Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

But i hhave no Headset connectet to the XBOX
  4. RuedigerHerrmann Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

Thank you.

But .... i have no Headset connectet to the XBOX.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

Hey there Ruediger,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on the icons on the homepage. The icon is stating there is a headset being read by the system.

For any questions on connecting a headset to the Xbox One, I recommend checking out this article:Set up and
    troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

Hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

It means you have a headset connected to the console. To stop it showing, remove the headset.
Thema:

Headset Sybol near Time

1. Headset Sybol near Time - Similar Threads - Headset Sybol near

2. Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?: I am devastated. I bought a razer kraken rgb kitty edition usb headset thinking it would work on the xbox since it has usb ports and I've had a usb headset before and it worked just fine. Now I...
  3. Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X: Hello there, could anyone help me? I brought an Xbox One X yesterday and when I try to use my Headset Logitech G430 trought Xbox USB, turning on Windows Sonic Surround Sound, it doesn't work....
  4. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  5. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  6. Headset cuts out while in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Headset cuts out while in party chat: Has anyone's headset cut out when you play a different game while in party chat? I use a wireless Rig 800LX and while I'm in party chat and decide to play a new game, the audio in my headset cuts...
  7. Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...: I don't know if this is possible just by updating bluetooth drivers or if it simply can't work because of the nature of android and how it handles devices. But if we can, it would be a welcome...
  8. X Box One Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Headset: Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works fine. The controllers work with the console but...
  9. How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working: How do i connect new headset to Xbox when old one stopped working 96644cca-9b2d-41b8-9a39-b4673bf9883c
  10. Headset with mice and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset with mice and keyboard: Hey i have a Razer Kraken headset ( connects to my controller via headphone jack ) I was wondering how I can use my headset for chat and game sound, while setting a up usb port mice and keyboard...