Headset Sybol near Time

Discus and support Headset Sybol near Time in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Can someone tell me what the Headset Symbol near the Clock means ? And how i can disable it ? [img] 4f51291a-721c-462c-8fc9-a8190e81305b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RuedigerHerrmann, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Headset Sybol near Time

Hi.

Can someone tell me what the Headset Symbol near the Clock means ?

And how i can disable it ?

Headset Sybol near Time [​IMG]

:)

RuedigerHerrmann, Aug 5, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

If you have any device that includes a headset or a kinect that could be used as a mic, this icon will show.
  3. RuedigerHerrmann Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

But i hhave no Headset connectet to the XBOX
  4. RuedigerHerrmann Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

Thank you.

But .... i have no Headset connectet to the XBOX.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

Hey there Ruediger,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on the icons on the homepage. The icon is stating there is a headset being read by the system.

For any questions on connecting a headset to the Xbox One, I recommend checking out this article:Set up and
    troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

Hope this helps.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Headset Sybol near Time

It means you have a headset connected to the console. To stop it showing, remove the headset.
Thema:

Headset Sybol near Time

1. Headset Sybol near Time - Similar Threads - Headset Sybol near

2. AstroA10 Headset Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    AstroA10 Headset Not Working: Hi, I recently purchased a new pair of Astro A10 headset for my son's Xbox One. I have followed every step by step process on connecting these to his console with no avail. I have searched...
  3. Controller does not recognize headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller does not recognize headset: help, we ave multiple headsets and multiple xbox controllers and they were working. Yet for some reason the headsets are not recognized by the controller. I have tried every video and every...
  4. headset not assigning when powering on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset not assigning when powering on xbox one: I just got a new mic (astro a50) and when I turn on my xbox, it doesn't automatically assign the headset. So I've needed to unplug and plug in the usb in the back of the xbox and then it will...
  5. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  6. No sound through my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through my headset: so yesterday i was trying to fix another issue i had with my xbox... some days ago i suddenly couldn’t be in party chats, i would just get disconnected and kicked out. So i looked it up on google,...
  7. USB headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB headsets: I would love to be able to use a USB headset will they ever be supported cb01ad29-c47f-42d1-b805-10ab8f3fea36
  8. headset port stopped working after controller update

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset port stopped working after controller update: earlier today updated one of my two design lab controllers (to 4.8.1908.0) and after update the headset port is no longer working is there a way to fix or do i wait for other update or what? i...
  9. Headset on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset on Xbox: Can any one advise on how to get my stealth headset to work with my xbox one please. The headset is plugged into the controller but no sound is comming through the headset or anything not sure if...
  10. Headsets wont work on xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets wont work on xbox 1: None of my headsets now work with Xbox 1, they all used to but cant' figure out a fix or what's going on! Please help as 3 kids going nuts dea67ae9-1d4e-4f06-ac85-59416d038322