Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

Discus and support Headset (turtle beaches recon 200) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my headset.... after I updated my controller the game noise in my headset just stopped working but i can hear other people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChayceGambrell, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

I have a problem with my headset.... after I updated my controller the game noise in my headset just stopped working but i can hear other people talking in the lobby and thats it, they cant even hear me. Someone please help bc tgis is getting on my nerves!!!!
    Thank you!!!

:)

ChayceGambrell, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Tyrind Win User

Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

Also to add, the headsets i'm using are a Turtle Beach Recon Chat White headset and a Turtle Beach Stealth 450. Both of which work on other sources.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

After the update settings might have changed for the controller. I would check the sound mixer and make sure that the game sound isnt turned down from the dash.
  4. JFate777 Win User

Sometimes with an update things can start to act not normal. A good thing to do after any update is a

Power Cycle.
    Try this and see if it does not fix your problem.

Hope this helps!
  5. Dust The Otter Win User

Hello, Chayce!

I have a resource that should help you. There are several solutions to your problem which you can find on the Recon
    200 Mic Issues Page

You’ll find several options to try and fix your microphone issues.

If this helped you, let me know!
  6. Nick Hern Win User

Headset

Really depends on price. Any of the $200+ turtle beach or Astro headsets will clear up that issue for you.
Thema:

1. Headset (turtle beaches recon 200) - Similar Threads - Headset turtle beaches

2. Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: I have been using this 1 year now and all the sudden microphone isn't recognizing this is my setup https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ultimate-elite-pro-headset-bundle?variant=8158477910060...
  3. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party: My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and...
  4. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues: Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70 headsets. Chat audio and Game audio does not come through the headset when I plug it into the 3.5mm jack on my newer, updated Xbox controller but both forms...
  5. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  6. No sound from turtle beach headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from turtle beach headset: Just recently bought new controller for xbox one, now i cant get any sound from my headset. What do i or have i done that are causing problems? Thank you in advance....
  7. Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat Headset Quiet: Idk what it is bu t its A Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon Chat headset for my Xbox one, i have my volume on my mic all the way up but in order for people to hear me, I have to put the mic in my...
  8. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?: I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those...
  9. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  10. Turtle beach gaming headset no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach gaming headset no sound: hi just bought a turtle headset and mic for my sons xbox one s plugged it into the wireless controller and no sound or mic is working i have had it checkedand its not broken any ideas...