Headset volume

Discus and support Headset volume in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have been having this issue where i cannot hear game Volume due to it being grayed out so it cannot be shifted. I have tried everything such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Helen and ReecePayne, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Headset volume

Hi. I have been having this issue where i cannot hear game Volume due to it being grayed out so it cannot be shifted. I have tried everything such as restart the xbox. Have any of you had tgis issue and fixed it??

:)

Helen and ReecePayne, Oct 16, 2020
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

volume greyed out, microphone on headset now working

From my experience with turtle beach headsets you will not see the volume sliders on the adapters or with the headset, if they have the volume controls on them. e.g. if the headset has volume and mic volume controls, you willnot see them available on
    the xbox.
  3. Please Man Up Win User

Microsoft Wired Headset Not Working

Sorry to hear about that, have ago a this:

To connect a wired headset

Turn down the headset volume by rotating the volume control all the way to the left.

Insert the headset plug into the expansion port on your game controller.

Put on your headset and adjust the microphone.

To adjust the volume: Rotate the volume-control knob.

To mute: Switch the microphone button on the headset cable.
  4. PilotSplitter Win User

Headset and controllers

There must be something wrong in the settings. Check the output sound of the party. Check the volume in the volume settings. Check the volume at your headset or headset adapter.
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

XB1 Stereo Adapter Volume Control

I use turtle beach headphones with the adapter. What I do is turn chat volume up with adapter, then I use the volume control on the cable connecting headset to controller to control chat volume while controlling game volume with volume control on the headset.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Party Audio

Hello Terrance,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You will have to adjust the headset volume in the audio settings move it to the right for more volume in the headset. Also make sure your party chat output in volume settings under Display and sound is
    set to headset.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Headset volume

1. Headset volume - Similar Threads - Headset volume

2. Where did the headset volume go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where did the headset volume go?: In the past I could change the Headset volume, Headset chat mixer, and Mic monitoring from the furthest right tab on guide menu when you pressed the home button. Recently it’s disappeared. Where...
  3. Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Volume: A couple hours ago my headset was working fine but when I logged on a little bit ago it wasn’t working. I went and looked and the headset volume and mic monitoring are both all the way down and it...
  4. Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Can't Control Volume of an Xbox Headset Connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter: Hi! So I recently made a partial switch from Xbox to PC, and brought my Razer Thresher headset with me: (https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-thresher-for-xbox-one/) I use...
  5. Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help With My Headset's Mic Volume: Hey guys! First time posting here. I'm looking for some help with my headset's mic audio. For some reason when I'm streaming, the input sound comes in super low. Checking back on my twitch...
  6. Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Volume: I was wondering if XBox completely removed the headset volume feature? I have noticed ever since the update you can no longer go to the volume settings and use the slider bar to adjust volume for...
  7. Headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset volume: For a while now my Xbox One Turtle Beach Stealth 420X+ has been stuck at max volume. Being it's wireless, the volume chat mixer option doesn't show up. My scrolled doesn't seem to be working. I...
  8. XBOX One Headset Volume

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Headset Volume: I have an Xbox 1s and have playing on it just fine. However, yesterday the volume suddenly stopped working with my headset. Ive tried a different headset, updating my controller, using a different...
  9. Chat volume on headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat volume on headset: I have a turtle beach headset adapter and it wont allow me to turn the voice chat down on the mixer. When I press to turn chat down it beeps afif it's already on the lowest but it doesn't actually...
  10. Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turning off, or volume going mute when plugging in Stereo Adapter and Headset.: So i'm having an issue where, whenever i plug in a Xbox One Stereo Adapter, into my controller (V2 Controller) the Xbox will either completely hard reset itself randomly, or volume in my headset...