Headset won’t work

Discus and support Headset won’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset wont work. the headset isnt the problem as it works in my phone. the controller has the port to plug into but it just isnt reading that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ambyg23, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Ambyg23
    Ambyg23 Guest

Headset won’t work

My headset wont work.

the headset isnt the problem as it works in my phone.

the controller has the port to plug into but it just isnt reading that there is a headset plugged in.

i called JB HI FI where i purchased it who were no help, they just advised me that its in my xbox settings. But i have been through everything and cant find it? Help please! Thanks

:)

Ambyg23, Oct 7, 2019
  2. DaintiestCord Win User

Headset not working in Xbox controller..

Yes the controller is fully updated and i have firmly attached the headset but still won’t work.
  3. Mopie Ho Win User

Headset won’t work

I have the same issue, my headset was working fine and all of a a sudden stopped, I have tried multiple controllers and multiple headsets and nothing is working, have tried using the same headsets and controllers on other Xboxs and they work fine, have
    literally watched every single youtube video on it and nothing, thinking of getting a new xbox
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Headset won’t work

What brand is the headset? Certain headsets is not compatible with Xbox.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Headset won’t work

Try a different controller sounds like the port is the problem mate
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Headset won’t work

Thema:

Headset won’t work

1. Headset won’t work - Similar Threads - Headset won’t

2. Headset doesnt connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset doesnt connect: I've been dealing with this issue for far too long now. Whenever i plug in my headset it does not register as "connected". Fortunatly, i have a audio adapter so i can still hear things. I know...
  3. Wireless headset won’t assign itself

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset won’t assign itself: So I’m on the current Alpha-Skip build and use a RIG 800 wireless headset. Every time I boot up my console the headset assigns itself for audio but for chat I have to always go into the...
  4. Brand new Xbox one s controller won’t recognise headsets and volume greyed out in settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one s controller won’t recognise headsets and volume greyed out in settings: got xbox one s sport controller,headphones worked for 2 days then nothing wont recognise any headset,but if i use an xbox one x controller with my xbox s and headset no problem,volume setting...
  5. Xbox won’t register New headset in new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t register New headset in new controller: Hi, need help please.. This is our last hope. We’ve tried everything from forums and microsoft trouble shooting and even readit to connect this headset to the xbox it just doest seem to...
  6. Headset won’t connect! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won’t connect! Help!: help! My son’s headset has lost connection to X box one do he can’t play with friends online. He thought the headset was broken, but I’ve just bought a new one and same problem. He is very...
  7. Xbox One Controller won’t detect headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller won’t detect headset.: Recently, my headset’s 3.5mm jack broke while plugged into my controller. I managed to pull it out without the jack falling off completely but, now my controller’s port won’t detect any headphones...
  8. Xbox One Controller won’t detect headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller won’t detect headset.: Recently, my headset’s 3.5mm jack broke while plugged into my controller. I managed to pull it out without the jack falling off completely but, now my controller’s port won’t detect any headphones...
  9. Our Xbox controllers and Turtle Beach headsets just won’t recognise each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Xbox controllers and Turtle Beach headsets just won’t recognise each other: Hi there, We are having real trouble with headsets. Basically we’ve bought a succession of Turtle Beach headsets: The audio worked with the first one but not the microphone so we exchanged it,...
  10. My headset mic won’t detect sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset mic won’t detect sound: So I have a Xbox mic and I can clearly hear sounds but my mic will not pic up sound. I checked and it’s not muted. The mic monitoring is all the way up. And everything is updated. I’m just really...