Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have got a headset that has been working good but then my mic didnt work but i can hear everything. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by georgelanceley, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Headset

I have got a headset that has been working good but then my mic didnt work but i can hear everything. How do i fix this?

:)

georgelanceley, Mar 15, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Audio in headset is cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio in headset is cutting in and out: Recently I have been experiencing this issue where my audio has been sort of glitching, as if it was too loud or too many different sounds are trying to come out at once. I tested my sound with...
  3. Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?: Hello, I have a Jabra headset UC Voice 550ms that I regularly use at work for skype calls or listen to music. All audio from my laptop comes/goes from/to the headset with no problems at all....
  4. No sound in the headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound in the headset: Hi, I Have a problem with my XBOX One, we stopped hear sound in the headset, problem occours on 2 controllers and 2 headsets (checked and the headset are working with other devices). I've...
  5. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: I got new controller because my other controller wasnt working for mic and then when i put my mic in my new controller and when i open the xbox home next to my batteries it show me the mic logo...
  6. Xbox Windows 10 PC App Headset Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 PC App Headset Microphone Not Working: I have recently begun to have this problem where my microphone stops working in the windows 10 pc app when I am in a party with friends. It has worked fine until about a week ago that I first had...
  7. Wireless controller headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller headset not working: The headset port on my wireless controller is not working anymore. I bought the controller in January of 2019 c7b77846-75b6-461e-8c15-669b3443a257
  8. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...
  9. Headset Crackling and cutting out on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Crackling and cutting out on Xbox One S: Ive recently been having a mildy infuriating problem with crackling, popping, and cutting out on my xbox. Ive tried 3 different controllers and 2 different headsets and a pair of headphones and...
  10. Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend a XBOX Gaming HEADSET: I own a XBOX ONE S. My Son has been asking me for a Gaming Headset ( RAZER KRAKEN PRO ). BUT I read online There is some sort of adapter required for MIC to work. So I can not figure out that...