Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have got a headset that has been working good but then my mic didnt work but i can hear everything. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by georgelanceley, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Headset

I have got a headset that has been working good but then my mic didnt work but i can hear everything. How do i fix this?

:)

georgelanceley, Mar 15, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Unable to hear out of headset, but I can with TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear out of headset, but I can with TV speakers: I used to use a monitor with no audio as I relied on my headset to play sound for me. I just recently switched to a TV. Now it feels like the audio is glued to the TV speakers, and I want to get...
  3. Headset and controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and controllers: My son has tried 4 different controllers and 2 different (working) headsets with his Xbox one and we cannot get any sound. We can hear others in the party through the tv but it does not register...
  4. Bruit de fond avec un casque compatible Xbox [Background noise with an Xbox-compatible headset]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bruit de fond avec un casque compatible Xbox [Background noise with an Xbox-compatible headset]: Bonjour, j'ai acheter un Corsair HS60 qui est compatible avec la manette Xbox mais j'ai comme un bruit de fond et quand je parle, mes potes entendent ce bruit de fond. Je sais que c'est ni la...
  5. Headset stopped working with wireless controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset stopped working with wireless controller: My son's headset has stopped working with his Xbox One wireless controller. He's only had it since Jan and was working fine to start with. Can't seem to find any way to contact Microsoft in NZ to...
  6. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  7. Xbox one not recognising my new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognising my new headset: I have just bought a new headset - Afterglow 6 (which has the xbox logo all over the box so obviously assumed it would plug in and go, no probs!). I followed the instructions, turned off mute,...
  8. headset problem plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset problem plz help: So when i plug my Mic into any other controller my mic works fine but when i use my controller there is no sound and when you press the home button and you see a headset symbol but on mine its a...
  9. Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9: As you know Steel series has launched a new headset for xbox one which is completely wireless.I need your opinion is it really worth it?Are you getting it or not? [img]...
  10. Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system: Why do i now have to re-assign my headset everytime i turn i my system, the has only recently become an issue. Before my headset stayed assigned f7ea7d92-e0f0-4418-8ed6-59ff6f6195d6