Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got new controller because my other controller wasnt working for mic and then when i put my mic in my new controller and when i open the xbox home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamEdouard, Mar 20, 2019.

1. SamEdouard
    SamEdouard Guest

Headset

I got new controller because my other controller wasnt working for mic and then when i put my mic in my new controller and when i open the xbox home next to my batteries it show me the mic logo and when my friend invited me to the party it wont let me talk
    and but i can hear them talking. My is not muted and my mic is on pleasae help me

:)

SamEdouard, Mar 20, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  3. USB Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Headset: I have a Logitech headset with a USB plug, and I was wondering if I could use it to talk with for both game and party chat. Is it possible? 312f1b3b-c47d-4a99-ae67-dff328edc663
  4. Astro a50 headset gen3 mic not working on xbox one x after April update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro a50 headset gen3 mic not working on xbox one x after April update.: So my headset was working until i did a hard restart on my xbox. Tried everything to fix it the mic wont work in party chat its muted and the symbol shows up. Tried hard reset on xbox and the...
  5. Headset adapter issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter issue: I have 2 xbox one controllers and one headset adapter which i switch between the controllers according to which one is charged at any given time. Suddenly, it works fine with one controller but...
  6. Usb headset on xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb headset on xbox one s?: Is there a way to connect a usb headset to the xbox? 404a06e0-87a4-4ae7-a763-92f2b57601c7
  7. no audio through xbox headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    no audio through xbox headset: Hi I have two controllers and two headsets all of which used to work. I now have a crossed out audio symbol and when I go in to the settings for the controller the volume tab is greyed out. I...
  8. Headset not working with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with controller: Hi Folks, Reaching out to the power and expertise of the community to see if anyone can help. My son has a TurtleBeach headset with an xbox one. Recently there has been a problem with the...
  9. My headset isn`t working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset isn`t working: Hi, I recently got the Xbox One S, and a headset so i can game with my friends. However, today i went on my Xbox but there wasn't any sound. In fact, the Xbox didn't even recognise that an audio...
  10. USB Headphones/Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Headphones/Headset: Why Xbox One doesn't support usb Headsets? Why is a software update impossible in this case? For me this is very unrespectful with the ones who bought the console, because there are other consoles...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do my sons headphones working with his Xbox