headset

Discus and support headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my headset wont work now and on the home screen next to battery level for controller there is a microphone symble with a line through it please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harvs420, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Harvs420
    Harvs420 Guest

headset

my headset wont work now and on the home screen next to battery level for controller there is a microphone symble with a line through it please help

:)

Harvs420, Jun 14, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

headset

1. headset - Similar Threads - headset

2. My xbox headset adaptor wont connect to the controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox headset adaptor wont connect to the controller.: It was working fine up until a few minutes ago, then I took the batteries out and placed new ones. When I turned on the controller again, the headset didn't connect so I tried clicking on the mute...
  3. Headset won't pick up game chat, but picks up party chat just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't pick up game chat, but picks up party chat just fine.: As the title says. It seems to be ALL my games as well and not just one specific game. I dont know if it was the latest update or what, but i hope i can get some help with this soon! Its hard to...
  4. I cant hear on my Xbox Headset but I can talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear on my Xbox Headset but I can talk: My xbox one headset is connected to my conroller and i can talk just fine but i cant hear any audio on any game or on the console itslef and i know its not the headset becuase i can conect it to a...
  5. Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...: I currently have my Xbox One X connected to a receiver via HDMI for video and sound output. I also have the standard Microsoft issued headset I use for chat (both to listen and to speak). I'm...
  6. My controller makes my headset only work on one ear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller makes my headset only work on one ear.: So i was going to get on my xbox and when i plugged in my headphones, it onky worked on one ear. I went to check if it needed an update but it didint. I tried to use my headset on my other...
  7. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2
  8. Xbox one headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset mic: I have an razer kraken x headset for my Xbox one s. My mic works when I'm in xbox party, and all the games except fortnite. I've watched every video about the problem and nothing helped....
  9. No audio on headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio on headset: when I play a game I get audio and chat through the headset but if I go to another program like YouTube or Netflix there is no sound coming through my headset. My brother listens to all his shows...
  10. Headset Game Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Game Audio: I’ve recently gotten a new headset and at first it woudn’t work at all, but then i noticed that my controller needed an update so i updated it and my mic would work and i could talk to my friends...