headset

Discus and support headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my headset wont work now and on the home screen next to battery level for controller there is a microphone symble with a line through it please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Harvs420, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Harvs420
    Harvs420 Guest

headset

my headset wont work now and on the home screen next to battery level for controller there is a microphone symble with a line through it please help

:)

Harvs420, Jun 14, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

headset

1. headset - Similar Threads - headset

2. Xbox Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Issues: So my mic on my Xbox won’t work, but i can hear party chat and game volume. I know my mic isn’t broken because i can hear myself through mic monitoring, and I’ve tried everything on the...
  3. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...
  4. Xbox One Controller third-party headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller third-party headset: Hello everyone, I´m having an issue with my third-party headset. I would like to use audio and the microphone at the same time. All I´m being able to use though is audio. The headset is connected...
  5. Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android: Why doesn't sound come out of my headset when it's plugged in to the controller? like I don't hear game sound or party chat, can someone explain to me how to to fix this or if it's even a feature...
  6. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  7. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: My Sons Microphone icon in the top right of the screen has a line trough it and the headseat is not working, does anyone have any suggestions? 7c7cafb1-09b1-4060-bb24-265f2424424c
  8. Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?: Just got my brand new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't get anyone to be able to hear me through a Xbox Headset (brand new). I can hear them but they cannot hear me. Friends say that I don't...
  9. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: my xbox headset is stuck on mute ive tried resetting the xbox but it hasnt worked it was working before but has stopped working now ive also changed the controller and headset but still nothing...
  10. Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset: My headset just stopped working. I contacted Microsoft and was told it was my controller jack i needed a new controller so i got a new one 59 bucks. Called back and was told because i got Gamepass...