Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My headset wont work no sound when i plug up to phone they work not with controller efa52b88-acc8-40f4-b909-b57082cdd6ad Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JordinColeman, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Headset

My headset wont work no sound when i plug up to phone they work not with controller

:)

JordinColeman, Jun 28, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?: I am devastated. I bought a razer kraken rgb kitty edition usb headset thinking it would work on the xbox since it has usb ports and I've had a usb headset before and it worked just fine. Now I...
  3. Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X: Hello there, could anyone help me? I brought an Xbox One X yesterday and when I try to use my Headset Logitech G430 trought Xbox USB, turning on Windows Sonic Surround Sound, it doesn't work....
  4. Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is black ops 4 showing mic headset indicator on in (lobby and ingame) when I don't have...: I have ocd and it just bothers me when I'm in a game, do I need to re install black ops 4? I'm using a turtle beach on xbox. c7f8761a-8c3d-4f44-b81a-31af255a4978
  5. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  6. Headset cuts out while in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Headset cuts out while in party chat: Has anyone's headset cut out when you play a different game while in party chat? I use a wireless Rig 800LX and while I'm in party chat and decide to play a new game, the audio in my headset cuts...
  7. Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...: I don't know if this is possible just by updating bluetooth drivers or if it simply can't work because of the nature of android and how it handles devices. But if we can, it would be a welcome...
  8. X Box One Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One Headset: Hi, my son's headset was working fine on xbox live. It has recently stopped working. We have tried the headset in other output hardware and it works fine. The controllers work with the console but...
  9. How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a new headset when old one stopped working: How do i connect new headset to Xbox when old one stopped working 96644cca-9b2d-41b8-9a39-b4673bf9883c
  10. Headset with mice and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset with mice and keyboard: Hey i have a Razer Kraken headset ( connects to my controller via headphone jack ) I was wondering how I can use my headset for chat and game sound, while setting a up usb port mice and keyboard...