headset

Discus and support headset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a message keep appearing when i am try to join a party saying ‘we are unable to find a microphone for these people’. I use turtle beach 70X. i thought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iolomadoc-jones, Aug 12, 2019.

1. headset

a message keep appearing when i am try to join a party saying ‘we are unable to find a microphone for these people’. I use turtle beach 70X. i thought it might be broken so bought a new one but the problem is still there. I have also tried the usual solutions
    (swapped controllers , update, assigned name etc) including a soft reset. The headset/microphone works on other devises PS4

:)

iolomadoc-jones, Aug 12, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

headset

1. headset - Similar Threads - headset

2. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped: I dropped my standard Xbox controller from a height of 1-2ft and now it doesn't pick up sounds through the mic. I had exactly the same problem with my last controller and it makes it unusable. I...
  4. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  5. headset mic not working. I am at the end of my rope

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset mic not working. I am at the end of my rope: I am the parent of 2 kids with xbox ones. They both have wireless white controllers. I have tried 4 different pairs of headphones with mics. The kind you plug the 3.5mm end into the controller and...
  6. Headset not working with controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with controllers: Hello, I have an issue regarding my headsets not outputting sound when plugged in to both of my controllers. It is a third party headset, but it has worked with both of my Xbox controllers before....
  7. Stopping the xbox from turning on with headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopping the xbox from turning on with headset: I recently purchased a Steelseries Arctis 9x and I was wanting to connect it to pc with the wireless adapter, but anytime I try to pair it, the xbox turns on and pairs to it because of the feature...
  8. Headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working: My turtle beach x70 recon headset has just stopped working on my console it was working fine and now i cant hear anything at all.. the headset is fine as i have checked it on another console. In...
  9. Headset - Microphone not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset - Microphone not working: My son is on his 3rd headset in less then 9 months. He can hear everybody but nobody can hear him when he talks and his microphone doesn't show him talking in the game. We get a new mic and it...
  10. Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]: Ich habe ein komisches Problem. Ich besitze eine Xbox One S. Bei dieser war ein Controller beigefügt. Im Nachhinein habe ich zwei weitere Controller erworben (Blau und Minecraft Pig). Schließe ich...