Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP! Why won't my controller or console work? Its not being recognized. Thank you 8aae3b11-3610-4c35-be8f-dedc50f9a9bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JACQUELINESALCIDO, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Headset

HELP! Why won't my controller or console work? Its not being recognized. Thank you

:)

JACQUELINESALCIDO, Aug 16, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Wireless headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headsets: Will usb wireless headsets ever be compatible with the xbox one ab384b46-8d09-4e74-8dca-bdf69c3e7277
  3. Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets: Can I use the Logitech g533 wireless headset on xbox one bc466ca2-21ef-4a14-83ef-cfe6ebb284df
  4. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  5. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...
  6. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  7. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  8. Headset Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Not Working: Hi, Can someone help. My sons headset is no longer working when plugged into the controller. I have checked the headset and it works. This is now the third controller it has stopped working on....
  9. Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...: Olá,nome é Lucas,estou tendo um problema com a conexão do meu fone de entrada p2 no meu controle. Se alguém poder me ajudar me avize,pois ele não esta sendo reconhecido no controle [Translation...
  10. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...