Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant hear the game on my headset but can hear chate during the game & can talk What do I need to do to hear both. Xbox1s. World of tanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottSanford1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Headset

I cant hear the game on my headset but can hear chate during the game & can talk What do I need to do to hear both. Xbox1s. World of tanks

:)

ScottSanford1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...
  3. Headset doesnt connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset doesnt connect: I've been dealing with this issue for far too long now. Whenever i plug in my headset it does not register as "connected". Fortunatly, i have a audio adapter so i can still hear things. I know...
  4. How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...: I've been having trouble with my mic not working properly on one of my controllers. I figured out that my controller was the reason why my mic sounded bad. I tried to connect my mic with a better...
  5. Xbox One Controller not detecting Headset after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not detecting Headset after firmware update: Hi, not sure if this is exactly where I should ask this. I've recently got a pair of Astro A40's and they originally didn't get detected by my Xbox One Controller via 3.5mm connection. I tried...
  6. Headset Echoing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset Echoing: when i join an xbox live party it causes an echo for everyone in the party and they hear everything twice and when i mute it is fine any ideas whats wrong my headset is a turtle beach recon 70...
  7. Headset Compatability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset Compatability: I play with my friends over Xbox One all the time yet we call over discord on PC. I normally have two pairs of headphones in, one from my PC and one from my Xbox to hear game sound. I was...
  8. no audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    no audio through headset: whenever i connect my headset to my controller, nothing works besides parties. i can hear everything fine. besides parties, everything else goes through my tv speakers...
  9. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  10. headsets no work (console bugged?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    headsets no work (console bugged?): My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this c3e2ae57-bbae-4ab4-af1f-93f7ccd7f04a