Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My headset just stopped working. I contacted Microsoft and was told it was my controller jack i needed a new controller so i got a new one 59 bucks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Docbell1, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Docbell1
    Docbell1 Guest

Headset

My headset just stopped working. I contacted Microsoft and was told it was my controller jack i needed a new controller so i got a new one 59 bucks. Called back and was told because i got Gamepass a new update came and messed up my headset Because it was
    third party and I'd need another xbox direct headset so again i went and got a new one still show a mic on screen with a line across it. I go though steps get another call and agent says i don't believe you called and we would tell you that and hung up. I
    went though process and to get call back and after a hour wait i get a call that says no agent could be found try again tomorrow... I hate it here

:)

Docbell1, Nov 5, 2019
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset: I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other...
  3. Cant connect a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect a headset: So I have a wireless Turtle Beach headset. I have used it on my PlayStation and all you have to do is plug in the wireless USB, and it connects. Whereas on my Xbox, I cannot find a way to connect...
  4. Game audio through headset on One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio through headset on One S: I recently got a monitor for my xbox one S instead of buying a new tv since we had about 8 already, but i was wondering how to a. Connect a bluetooth speaker using wires ect. Or B. Get game audio...
  5. Xbox one not recognising my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognising my headset: Fyi, my headset is a Rig 500 pro hx and i use the 3.5 mm port , the headset which I bought yesterday. The issue persists with all of my other headsets aswell. I have tried a soft factory reset,...
  6. Muc in 3.5mm headset silent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muc in 3.5mm headset silent: Yes my mic on my headset no longer seems 2 register is sound on the Xbox One. As I'm speaking now the microphone part works with the photo plug plug into my Android as I talk type. The options...
  7. Latest build does not auto-assign headset

in XboX Insiders
    Latest build does not auto-assign headset: The latest build does not auto-assign my headset. I have to manually assign. This was working on the previous released built submitted by /u/Whole_Somewhere [link] [comments]
  8. Logitech G Pro Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Pro Headset: Hello, In call of duty modern warfare there no adjust volume scales for it I hope the xbox will updated soon 781f18b6-ee7c-4af8-be51-7509853a2961
  9. Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...: I think Valve would release Half Life Alyx on Series X if Microsoft allows PC VR headsets to work on Series X. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  10. Adaptador Headset para Xbox One - Botão "mute" aceso o tempo inteiro[Translation-Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptador Headset para Xbox One - Botão "mute" aceso o tempo inteiro[Translation-Xbox One...: Meu adaptador headset estéreo para Xbox One está com o botão "mute" do microfone ativado o tempo inteiro. O microfone e o fone não funcionam. Ele apresentou este problema depois que as pilhas do...