Headset

Discus and support Headset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've got a set of turtle beach x50 headset I'm unable to hear or speak using them I've updated the controller but still nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinHatcher1, May 23, 2020.

1. Headset

Hi I've got a set of turtle beach x50 headset I'm unable to hear or speak using them I've updated the controller but still nothing

:)

JustinHatcher1, May 23, 2020
  2. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

3. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  4. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  5. Kyle_N Win User

Audio passthrough on xbox one s controller windows 10

Does the headset work when the controller is connected to the Xbox?

In the Xbox Accessories app (on the PC), does your headset show up?

What type of headset are you trying to use? Is it a chat headset for Xbox, a phone headset...?
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

Headset

1. Headset - Similar Threads - Headset

2. Headset wont play game or home screen audio, but will play party audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset wont play game or home screen audio, but will play party audio.: When I plug in my mic there isn't any chat mixer option. Everything's up to date. The Headset plays all audio on other devices. The controller knows when I plug and unplug the mic. But, it plays...
  3. Probleme mit dem Headset innerhalb eines Netzwerkes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mit dem Headset innerhalb eines Netzwerkes: Hallo zusammen, Ich habe folgendes Problem; Mein Sohn und ich habe beide eine Xbox One, ich habe seine Konsole als Heimkonsole festgelegt und mich über der anderen mit meinem Account angemeldet,...
  4. Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute: My xbox headset adapter immediately goes to mute as soon as I plug it into my controller. I tried updating the controller while plugged in but the mute button just blinks and still does not...
  5. Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issue: Hello all Just started haven issues with my afterglow wireless headset. Playing the new call of duty can hear the game and people talking but they can not hear me. But if I start a private party...
  6. Replacement Part for XBOX One Stereo Headset

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Replacement Part for XBOX One Stereo Headset: Hello all, I bought the XBOX One Stereo headset quite a few years ago. I really like it as a simple gaming headset. However, I accidentally dropped it :(. The plastic arm connecting the left ear...
  7. Problems with headset on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with headset on Xbox one x: I have 2 Xbox one x and all my headsets.....( I bought 4 ) none work...only private chat bu still no sound from game I am discouraged wasted bunch of money and still have issue...I try replugging...
  8. Headset Issues on the Latest Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Issues on the Latest Updates: Ever since these latest few updates I got on my Xbox One S I can't hear my Spotify OR game audio through my headphones. Mic Monitoring does work though so I know its connected successfully, it...
  9. Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets: Hello Xboxers I need help to setup for my headset Just purchased the Razer Kraken X for Console together with Razer Audio Enhancer. To connect to the game console. It does mentioned the product...
  10. RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone: 2 days ago all audio (mic and sound) stopped on all 3 of my controllers. I've spent about 3 hours or so checking settings, reading forums, troubleshooting and have found nothing to remedy this...