Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP

Discus and support Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most noticeably playing call of duty modern warfare the directional audio from my headset is reversed, which forces me to wear the headset backwards.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by perfectinschlag, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP

Most noticeably playing call of duty modern warfare the directional audio from my headset is reversed, which forces me to wear the headset backwards. When its on backwards it sounds correct. I have tried 3 different headsets all with the same issue. Since
    most headsets do not have reversible mics, the mic ends up behind my head. So far I have tried buying a new controller, updating all the firmware on said controller. I've played with all the audio settings I could find on both xbox one and on the call of duty
    settings. The headsets that I have tried were the hyperX cloud, Astro A40, and the Steel series arctis pro.

Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated.

:)

perfectinschlag, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP

1. Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP - Similar Threads - Headset's directional audio

2. Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one headset audio keeps cutting out entirely: My headset audio keeps cutting out entirely, and the only way I've found to fix it is to restart my controller, but even then, it usually cuts out again within a minute of restarting it. I've...
  3. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: I reccomend you the hyperxcloud stinger, they are relatively cheap and the sound quality is very good df88b3e5-cc84-4b3c-bc94-f6795f04b7e9
  4. Headsets Not Working on Xbox One S Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets Not Working on Xbox One S Controllers: Hi, we have 4 Xbox One S wireless controllers and headsets/headphones work in only 1 (one!) of them. The headsets used to work in all of them but over the last year they all stopped. Please...
  5. Headset Mic Static What Do I Do?

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Mic Static What Do I Do?: Okay so I got a wireless headset for Christmas from my parents, I am not so sure what type it is though but when I try to use my mic it doesn't pick up my voice unless I put it up to my mouth and...
  6. Eco with the headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eco with the headset: Hi, when i am in a party on Xbox One, i always heard the eco of my voice. I tried with many headset with no results. What can i do? 463c69f6-4674-45cb-ab52-fe986c1c2f24
  7. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  8. Headset connection direct to console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset connection direct to console?: is there a place to plug a wired headset directly into the Xbox One and just get chat sound ( no game sound included)? for example, can I plug a USB headset directly into the console for chat...
  9. USB headset directly connected to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset directly connected to Xbox one: Will a USB headset work connected directly to the Xbox one bypassing the controller? 34e68b45-3e1a-4dd2-a596-e295488867cc
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Directional Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Directional Sound: I recently got an Xbox One to play destiny, along with the X1 Stereo Headset and I've been having an issue. Gunshots, footsteps and basically all audio is coming through both headphone speakers,...