headset's mic plz help

Discus and support headset's mic plz help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My headset's mic just randomly stopped working for my controller but it works for everything else the day before this happened i cleaned it with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PoA iKingstromi, Oct 6, 2018.

1. headset's mic plz help

My headset's mic just randomly stopped working for my controller but it works for everything else the day before this happened i cleaned it with rubbing alcohol.

:)

PoA iKingstromi, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Ant Gaming
    Ant Gaming Guest
    my mic is not working

after the preview update my mic stopped working i fac reset any help plz

Ant Gaming, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Mic !

My mic is not working i can hear but not talk, and my speaker is working plz help

FatalPaprika911, Oct 6, 2018
  4. headset's mic plz help

Do you have another headset you can plug in to confirm wether its a headset issue or controllor issue?

BaconisGood53, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Yes i plugged in another headset. It's the controller or i have a adapter maybe its that

PoA iKingstromi, Oct 6, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello PoA

Has the headset worked on the other controller? Also try it if you can without the adapter and see if it works that way. If it does work on the other controller but not the one it wasn't working on still . Feel free to
    Contact Us to set up a repair for the controller if it is allowed.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 6, 2018
  7. Maybe you have to take it to technical service.
    It has also happened to me headset's mic plz help :(.

Chyrola Cuello, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

headset's mic plz help

1. headset's mic plz help - Similar Threads - headset's mic plz

2. Headset audio and mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio and mic: Hi, I have a headphone with a green cable (audio) and pink cable (microphone), and I have a 3-pin converter for both of them so they work together, but when I plug them in my Xbox One S...
  3. Xbox One Skype App Kinect and Headset mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Skype App Kinect and Headset mics: Kinect mic works and headset mic works. But when I use Skype with Kinect the other person cannot hear me. I have also tried using headset and same as with Kinect I can hear the person I've called...
  4. Headset Mic Static What Do I Do?

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Mic Static What Do I Do?: Okay so I got a wireless headset for Christmas from my parents, I am not so sure what type it is though but when I try to use my mic it doesn't pick up my voice unless I put it up to my mouth and...
  5. Headset mic not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset mic not working: I have tried every setting, I have turned it on and off, I've messed with the audio levels and all, I've checked to make sure it wasn't turned off on the headset itself, and I know it isn't...
  6. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...
  7. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  8. Headset Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Mic: Hi, Can anyone help with a headset mic that does not work? Just purchased the RECON Chat, have gone into settings and turned on the headset as well as setting the mic volume. I can hear everyone...
  9. Headset mic won’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic won’t work.: My headset mic will not work. Sound still comes through the headphones, I can here the game and others talking but when i talk nothing. The mic icon on the screen does not appear to be muted. I...
  10. Xbox app does not allow headset mic to be used in communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app does not allow headset mic to be used in communication: The xbox app only connects to my headset mic about 5% of the time. It will allow me to connect to parties, but It does not use the headset bluetooth to communicate. Only the phone mic. This causes...