headsets no work (console bugged?)

Discus and support headsets no work (console bugged?) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GarfieldGamer99, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. headsets no work (console bugged?)

My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this

:)

GarfieldGamer99, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

Console not working with headset

Try turning off the controller, then unplug the adapter. Wait about 15 sec then plug the adapter back in the controller and power the controller back on. You could also try doing a hard reset by holding the power button on the front of the console until
    it turns off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 sec then plug it back in and power back on.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

Hey there GLadiAtor Mx97,

This headset does not seem to be compatible with the Xbox One console. There are many compatible headsets on the market that you can take a look at to use with the Xbox One console.

In your case the headset will not work as it does not have the 3.5mm Aux jack. Headsets will not work through the USB port on the console.

I hope this helps.
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

No, mic headset developers need to pay Microsoft for Microsoft to give them the right to build a working headset for their console. Sony doesn't do this though, that why all headset work there.
  5. Dupey Win User

First check if your headset is turned on. With your headset plugged in press the Xbox button in the middle on your controller, scroll all the way to the right, click "Audio" and select "On" If it is already on, please try these methods listed
    below.

Updating your Xbox Controller -

1. Settings > Devices & Streaming > Accessories > Click on the 3 dots below the option "Configure" > Click on "Firmware version" > Then update your controller

Restarting your Xbox / Controller -

2. Hold down your the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds > Once it turns off, please hard reset your xbox > Hold down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds until the Xbox shuts off > Remove the power supply from your Xbox console for 10 seconds
    > Then plug it back in, start up your console and try out your mic

Common Checks -

3. Check if the controller(s) audio inputs are damaged > or if the mic is damaged / not plugged in properly. Check if there is anything in the controller audio hole that may be causing issues with your headset,

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the support team via this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. headsets no work (console bugged?) - Similar Threads - headsets console bugged

2. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  3. Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?: I’ve only ever used turtle beach until recently, i’m really enjoying my astro a40’s. f2289042-8265-40ae-9583-58dbabd26de0
  4. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  5. Xbox One S console not recognising mic/ headset - "We cant find a microphone for these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S console not recognising mic/ headset - "We cant find a microphone for these...: Hi Using a Turtle beach Xbox One headset which has been fine using on two standard wireless controllers as of yesterday. One had always been intermittent but the other died yesterday too. Neither...
  6. No headset can be detected by my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    No headset can be detected by my console: Two different headsets, two controllers. Xbox does not detect a headset. Reset xbox. Opened ports. Nothing works. Called support and he said he thinks it is a problem with the software that...
  7. We play in my console with two players and a headset for each control, the chat is only heard ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We play in my console with two players and a headset for each control, the chat is only heard ...: i have two afterflow headset chat LVL 1, i try to play GOW 4 multiplayer mode online but the chat only heard in one headset not in both players, there are a solution for this issue?...
  8. Headset disconnecting my controller from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset disconnecting my controller from console: I’m having a problem using my headset while gaming. Basically what is happening is when I plug my headset/mic into my controller (auxiliary) , it works great for a while, and then all of the...
  9. 2 Controllers, 2 Headsets, One Console. Why does only 1 headset microphone work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Controllers, 2 Headsets, One Console. Why does only 1 headset microphone work.: 2 Controllers, 2 Headsets, One Console. Why does only 1 headset microphone work? I would like to stream with my friend doing some multiplayer games on the same console but we can't both use our...
  10. Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles: Hi guys and gals Is it possible to connect my turtle beach stealth 500x, which includes a transmitter and USB cable, to two different Xbox ones at the same time? I recently bought a hdmi switch...