headsets no work (console bugged?)

Discus and support headsets no work (console bugged?) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GarfieldGamer99, Oct 12, 2019.

1. headsets no work (console bugged?)

My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this

:)

GarfieldGamer99, Oct 12, 2019
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

Console not working with headset

Try turning off the controller, then unplug the adapter. Wait about 15 sec then plug the adapter back in the controller and power the controller back on. You could also try doing a hard reset by holding the power button on the front of the console until
    it turns off then unplug it from the outlet for 30 sec then plug it back in and power back on.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

Hey there GLadiAtor Mx97,

This headset does not seem to be compatible with the Xbox One console. There are many compatible headsets on the market that you can take a look at to use with the Xbox One console.

In your case the headset will not work as it does not have the 3.5mm Aux jack. Headsets will not work through the USB port on the console.

I hope this helps.
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

Will there be an update to allow users to use a USB headphone?

No, mic headset developers need to pay Microsoft for Microsoft to give them the right to build a working headset for their console. Sony doesn't do this though, that why all headset work there.
  5. Dupey Win User

First check if your headset is turned on. With your headset plugged in press the Xbox button in the middle on your controller, scroll all the way to the right, click "Audio" and select "On" If it is already on, please try these methods listed
    below.

Updating your Xbox Controller -

1. Settings > Devices & Streaming > Accessories > Click on the 3 dots below the option "Configure" > Click on "Firmware version" > Then update your controller

Restarting your Xbox / Controller -

2. Hold down your the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds > Once it turns off, please hard reset your xbox > Hold down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds until the Xbox shuts off > Remove the power supply from your Xbox console for 10 seconds
    > Then plug it back in, start up your console and try out your mic

Common Checks -

3. Check if the controller(s) audio inputs are damaged > or if the mic is damaged / not plugged in properly. Check if there is anything in the controller audio hole that may be causing issues with your headset,

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact the support team via this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. headsets no work (console bugged?) - Similar Threads - headsets console bugged

2. Will it be 7.1 surround sound if i play xbox console companion on pc with 7.1 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will it be 7.1 surround sound if i play xbox console companion on pc with 7.1 headset: I'm planning to buy logitech g933 because it 7.1 surround sound.I want to use 7.1 surround sound on xbox one.The xbox one can't use usb headset.Yeah,Xbox have dobly atmos but not very games.Most...
  3. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset made for xbox. Console will not recognize USB wireless dongle.: It worked fine before.. Then the update happened and it just cut out and won't reconnect.... Tried everything including a full xbox reset... Headset and dongle are fine because it plays a few...
  4. Issues with connectivity between console, controller, and headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with connectivity between console, controller, and headset: Hello Xbox community! I have had an issue with my wireless connection between my console and any wireless accessory I use for quite some time now. So I have a bit of history I wish to catch you...
  5. Two headsets on an Xbox One X console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two headsets on an Xbox One X console: Issue: I absolutely love Xbox and I have a Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset that is wired that I connect to my controller, my brother recently got his own controller and we started to play split...
  6. Connecting two headsets to one xbox one console. Please answer this question in FULL and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting two headsets to one xbox one console. Please answer this question in FULL and...: I recently went to MANY different resources regarding this topic and no matter where I go, there are multiple answers and I do not know which one is the right one. I have one Xbox Live Gold...
  7. Issue with xbox headsets, with two players on SAME console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with xbox headsets, with two players on SAME console.: Dear all, I am having some Xbox headset issues, when playing a two player game on the same console, with two separate headsets. For context, me and my brother cooperatively play Halo MCC. I have...
  8. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...
  9. afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?: Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please ab6bfeb1-f2b3-4620-86d8-a893a1ad1ff9
  10. Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!: If you play xbox one connected on laptop and use 7.1 surround headset in laptop does support 7.1 surround on xbox games?please help! 261b028c-7e02-4739-ab37-0d2c37abbbe3