Heard some extremely disturbing/awful voice chat, can anything be done?

Discus and support Heard some extremely disturbing/awful voice chat, can anything be done? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I don't really know if this topic fits here, but I was just wondering if any action can be taken place here. What I heard was extremely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegendOfHarambe, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Heard some extremely disturbing/awful voice chat, can anything be done?

hello, I don't really know if this topic fits here, but I was just wondering if any action can be taken place here.

What I heard was extremely awful and made me turn my xbox off in disgust. A grown man was making extreme racist comments towards a young black gamer on xbox live. The comments consisted of horrible things such as lynching, hanging, etc. He said that he would
    find the person's address and hang them from a tree. And he even went as far as making comments about his grandparents. I felt like throwing up. I sent him a message saying that his comments were a bit much (before it really got bad) and he told me to cry
    a river.

I would just like to know if I can get any sort of help with this and if any action could be taken place before I post the person's gamertag. Thank you.

:)

LegendOfHarambe, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Online abusers

does anything get done about stuff like this ive seen on youtube others online being abused threw voice messages like myself im hoping something gets done cause if u guys heard some of those messages they were disturbing i hope they remove him from being
    online the kid should seek therapy he doesnt need to be online cross my fingers

xXxBladexXx04, Aug 14, 2014
  3. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Friend can't be heard in voice chat.

I would say its a NAT issue due to one of my friends having the same problem, but you say you've checked that?

Have you tried switching from game chat to party chat? That is the only thing that works for my friend.

ShaunPerry, Aug 14, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

You can report that member for inappropriate voice chat and block communications.

That is all we, as gamers, can do to help. That is what you'll need to do.

5. xTye Win User

You can report that member for inappropriate voice chat and block communications.

That is all we, as gamers, can do to help. That is what you'll need to do.
  6. CeasedThought Win User

Please Remove "kinect unplugged" notifications from always on

What he is talking about is hearing voices on his Xbox1 without playing a game or doing anything. I have akso heard voices of other people playing games and talking to their xbox1. Sounds like MS screwed up some networking on the servers and sometimes we
    are gettin cross chat.
  7. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

Online abusers

does anything get done about stuff like this ive seen on youtube others online being abused threw voice messages like myself im hoping something gets done cause if u guys heard some of those messages they were disturbing i hope they remove him from being
    online the kid should seek therapy he doesnt need to be online cross my fingers
  8. mtcerio Win User

Simple question on Xbox One headset adapter

Ok the most important thing for me is that the game audio, and not only the game chat, goes to the headset, so I can set the tv on mute and not disturb while playing. Is this the case when using a standard stereo headset with the Xbox adapter?

I heard rumours some time ago that only the in-game chat would go into the headset, unless a dedicated one is used.

cheers

maTTeo
  9. X adjustment X Win User

xb1 dead rising 3 bad in game sound

im having the same problems. the sound is aweful. voices are very quiet and sound like theyre in a concert hall. but in game sound and everything else is extremely loud
Thema:

1. Heard some extremely disturbing/awful voice chat, can anything be done? - Similar Threads - Heard extremely disturbing

2. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  3. I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  5. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  6. I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...: I use a headset adapter for my Xbox one headset. When I am in a party, it says I have a mic connected, and the mic icon is in the top right of my home screen. But, I can hear others but they...
  7. Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of: Syndicate. It had a really cool story and mechanic where the player could hack things in the world, such as platforms, turrets, grenades, or even people. It also had a really fun coop mode where 4...
  8. Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard: Hi, i twitch stream throught my xbox playing fortnite with friends on mixed platform however my stream can only hear me. My friend who does the same on PS can hear the full squad on his stream...
  9. Xbox one live - Haven't heard anyone on the mic for years.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live - Haven't heard anyone on the mic for years.: Yeah so there is clearly some sort of issue with hearing people through the TV when playing on Xbox live. I mostly play only Fifa and Forza, and I haven't heard anyone talk in ages, even when it...
  10. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...