Hearing things I shouldn't

Discus and support Hearing things I shouldn't in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having the hardest time with my chat feature. When i am playing with a friend on my system and we both wear headphones, we cannot hear each other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAC1000VILLAIN, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hearing things I shouldn't

I am having the hardest time with my chat feature.

When i am playing with a friend on my system and we both wear headphones, we cannot hear each other speak, but, we can hear each other's gameplay. ie, if we happen to be on the opposite side of anything i can still hear them as if i were doing the same thing.

But we cannot communicate with one another.

Comfused face... Anybody out there having the same or close to the same problem?

:)

MAC1000VILLAIN, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Hearing things I shouldn't

1. Hearing things I shouldn't - Similar Threads - Hearing things shouldn't

2. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  3. Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4: this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4?? has anyone came across this before? Just playing fortnite any help would be...
  4. my friend says he can't hear me well but with other friends is normal

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friend says he can't hear me well but with other friends is normal: I can hear everyone normally, but a specific friend can not hear me, says that is very low even if I put the microphone near the mouth, and he can hear other normal person, the problem is only cmg...
  5. HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends: Okay, so I have tried and read literally everything on the internet. I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft support and they couldn't fix it. They told me as a last resort I could post here....
  6. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...: I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still...
  7. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  8. Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers: I haven't able to hear anyone since last year I've tried changing setting's i don't use the Headset much i still like to hear my team. Any tips on how to fix this?...
  9. Party cant hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party cant hear me.: Ok so i have been trying to get party chat working. I used to be able to just use my kinect sensor with no issues. Since i have been travelling with this xbox i have decided not to bring the...
  10. Hearing things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearing things...: Trying to enjoy DR3, but the game keeps thinking I'm issuing voice commands, thing is, I'm not?! It can be the case that neither myself or a character on screen is talking, yet the game believes...