Hearing things I shouldn't

Discus and support Hearing things I shouldn't in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having the hardest time with my chat feature. When i am playing with a friend on my system and we both wear headphones, we cannot hear each other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAC1000VILLAIN, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hearing things I shouldn't

I am having the hardest time with my chat feature.

When i am playing with a friend on my system and we both wear headphones, we cannot hear each other speak, but, we can hear each other's gameplay. ie, if we happen to be on the opposite side of anything i can still hear them as if i were doing the same thing.

But we cannot communicate with one another.

Comfused face... Anybody out there having the same or close to the same problem?

:)

MAC1000VILLAIN, Oct 7, 2019
  2. acdc sepia Win User

3. mgzin66 Win User

FUNNYEST THING I HEAR

I believe with Walmart you have to go in store to check. But last I heard they were.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

FUNNYEST THING I HEAR

Man you must be new to a new launch day console? After launch day there is gonna be someone out there that wants to get one for there son or daughter for christmas there not gonna be easy to find for the holiday...not everyone is pre ordering a launch console
    right away... and there will be several PS4/X1's flipped on ebay just like when the 360 and Ps3 came out and just like when the xbox and PS2 came out....You sound like you never seen or done this before? new to the game????
  5. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

FUNNYEST THING I HEAR

[quote user="ShuheiYoshidaPS"]

Kinda funny that you only talk about "ps4 has no games" in every of your posts but (
    http://bit.ly/19wkqae ) have a list of all next-gen games and the ps4 have a total 72 games vs 59? , plus in TGS sony will announce 10 more exclusives.? They have a program called PS+ that gives 3-4 games
    a month but you said it has no games?

-

I have the pants to accept things about the X1 but man you hate the ps4 to dead and don't accept anything, even if its good for the game industry. This holiday the real winners will be the gaming world.

[/quote]

Dont want to burst your bubble but that site is pure fail!!

look at the games they sayis coming out at launch and then got to the games own web site or deveolopers web site and they say the is coming out in the new year, so why does PS4 have to feed us crap about what games are coming out on release?
  6. THE PRIS0NER Win User

FUNNYEST THING I HEAR

I think the most ridiculous thing is people still talking about tech specs when the developers themselves are saying the difference is going to be barely noticeable if you notice at all. Those people completely over look things like LIVE vs PSN, OS, controller,
    games, etc. People get far too caught up in spec sheets.... especially when there is still so much that is unknown about each console.
Thema:

1. Hearing things I shouldn't - Similar Threads - Hearing things shouldn't

2. I used to hear sound but now I don't?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used to hear sound but now I don't?!: So I have had my headset for 2 weeks and it was working fine I could chat to my friends and hear game sounds but now I cant hear game sounds and I don't know what to do, I have trued changing...
  3. How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hear in game chat while streaming through Twitch?: While streaming tonight i noticed once the recording was finished that proximity chat in game was not being recorded just me talking to them. Just to clarify this is in game promitiy chat for Ark...
  4. Sometimes I cant hear people in the party

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes I cant hear people in the party: When I join a party I cant hear people sometimes I have to mute and unmute someone to hear them its really annoying sometimes pls fix this glitch submitted by /u/wesmess321 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox stereo headset. I can hear but my mic doesn’t work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset. I can hear but my mic doesn’t work.: I had the standard Xbox chat headset. One day this stopped working. I purchased the xbox one stereo headset and adapter. This prompted to update my controller, which I have done. I can now hear my...
  6. I used to hear sound but now I cant

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used to hear sound but now I cant: So I have had my headset for 2 weeks and my sound worked fine I could chat properly and hear sound properly and now I cant hear sound and can hear party chat. I need help to get my game sounds...
  7. I can hear people and games through my headset but I can’t speak.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear people and games through my headset but I can’t speak.: When i got my xbox i used a headset I got from walmart and it was fine until i started having the issue stated above. Thinking it was the headset, i ordered a Razer Kraken for console and plugged...
  8. Cant hear anyone in xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant hear anyone in xbox console companion: I would have someone join my party but neither of us could hear each other. The app worked normally for a day and then it stopped working the next day. f78091d1-171e-459d-b4e3-98d6ca2c3ca4
  9. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  10. Hearing things...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hearing things...: Trying to enjoy DR3, but the game keeps thinking I'm issuing voice commands, thing is, I'm not?! It can be the case that neither myself or a character on screen is talking, yet the game believes...