Heartbleed an issue with xbox site or consoles signed into live?

Discus and support Heartbleed an issue with xbox site or consoles signed into live? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just wondering if this is an issue with my live account and xbox .com or xbox rewards .com? If you know anything concerning forza.com or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadeyeTom, Apr 10, 2014.

1. DeadeyeTom
    DeadeyeTom Guest

just wondering if this is an issue with my live account and xbox .com or xbox rewards .com? If you know anything concerning forza.com or battlefield/cod sites too

:)

DeadeyeTom, Apr 10, 2014
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Do They Use OpenSSL on This Site?

'Heartbleed' has been around for over 3 years. This is old news whether they have just reported it or not!

iBakez, Apr 10, 2014
  3. xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).

Galactic Geek, Apr 10, 2014
  4. IGC Mike
    IGC Mike Guest

IGC Mike, Apr 10, 2014
  5. IGC Mike Win User

6. Azrael008uk Win User

Well we thought we were safe.

Gearbox have confirmed that they believe their data may have been compromised by the "Heartbleed Exploit".

They have updated their site and are encouraging users to change their passwords.

Did you play "Borderlands 2"?

If you did, that means you.
  7. Bandido1508 Win User

Can’t log in to my Xbox

Can sign into xbox.com and see the same gamer tag? Make sure the account email on the console and the xbox site are identical. This is the most common issue with signing in and getting that message.
  8. xXGrisomXx Win User

Can't download Xbox profile

Having the same problem. Maybe it has something to do with the heartbleed stuff thats been happening lately?
  9. iBakez Win User

'Heartbleed' has been around for over 3 years. This is old news whether they have just reported it or not!
Thema:

1. Heartbleed an issue with xbox site or consoles signed into live? - Similar Threads - Heartbleed issue site

2. Sing in issue. (0x87DD0017) the number of the issue but also appeared (0x87DD0019)

in XboX Insiders
    Sing in issue. (0x87DD0017) the number of the issue but also appeared (0x87DD0019): Can’t sign in!! Whenever i’m able to sign in, it only lasts about 10 minutes before it logs me out again, saw a lot of people having this issue but couldn’t find any solution that worked. Would...
  3. Gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag issue: So I came up with a gamertag I want on my Xbox about a month ago.. It's, 'iSevvQuin'. Every time I try to change it, it says that it isn't allowed.. yet I've seen the gamertag, that is ACTUALLY...
  4. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  5. Alexa issuing commands to wrong Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa issuing commands to wrong Xbox console: This is getting really tiring. Again and again this bug keeps reappearing. Using voice commands via Alexa affect my 'home' Xbox only, rather than the Xbox associated with Alexa. My 'home' Xbox is...
  6. Xbox live issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues?: since yesterday ive been having issues connecting to xbox live. and today is even worse. i had a dlc start downloading but couldnt connect to the store. ive reset my BRAND NEW xbox one s console...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues: After the nether update released on the Ps4 i have been having issues with my Microsoft account. It won't let me log in and instead says it fails to log me in, after that it will continue to give...
  8. Microsoft store issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store issues: Hi, I have a problem with my games ready to install on xbox one. In the xbox 360 marketplace I have already purchased the digital versions of Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears Judgment but...
  9. “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Sign in with the account that purchased the game...” issue: Hello, I used my xbox 360 minecraft’s disc when connecting to my user (main) and it worked but when my brother trues to open the game with his user it says the error above ... Can he play when he...
  10. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...