(Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

Discus and support (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please ************* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love Magic the Gathering DoP I can only play this game in XBOX 360. Why? http://www.wizards.com/magic/digital/duelsoftheplaneswalkers.aspx XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andre LMay BR, Jan 6, 2014.

1. (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

Andre LMay BR, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Darn it MS were is the card games

Wait...are we talking about Poker?

I thought you meant like Hearthstone of Magic the Gathering.

Wiggs, Jan 6, 2014
  3. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

I find Magic to be a different beast, personally. I greatly enjoy Magic: The Gathering, although I find it to be much more tactical than Hearthstone. I think Hearthstone is a more pick up and play game that offers depth, should you seek it.

Still, was just curious.

x DogMeat x, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Cheri F
    Cheri F Guest

(Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please *************

Agreed. For both.

Coming to XBox One this summer:

Cheri F, Aug 10, 2014
  5. Not so bothered about Magic The Gathering, but I'd play Hearthstone providing it was free as it is on other platforms.

Unreal Warfare, Aug 10, 2014
  6. Hearthstone is that Blizzard TCG right? I'd love to check that out on Xbox. Make it so!

Fatalshock8912, Aug 10, 2014
  7. Yeah, it's surprisingly fun to play.

Unreal Warfare, Aug 10, 2014
  8. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

I am all for users getting what they want. And whatever helps Xbox One. I hope this makes it over for you guys.

NxtDoc1851, Aug 10, 2014
  9. Mrr Snow
    Mrr Snow Guest
    I would love for this to come to X1. I play it on my pc and it's a blast I just hope I could share my accounts across PC/X1.

Mrr Snow, Aug 10, 2014
  10. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I play Hearthstone on my iPad but I would much rather it be on X1 so everyone on my friends list can beat me at it lol it's addicting but I'm terrible at it.

bowski477, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Unreal Warfare Win User

Not so bothered about Magic The Gathering, but I'd play Hearthstone providing it was free as it is on other platforms.
  12. bowski477 Win User

I play Hearthstone on my iPad but I would much rather it be on X1 so everyone on my friends list can beat me at it lol it's addicting but I'm terrible at it.
  13. Mrr Snow Win User

I would love for this to come to X1. I play it on my pc and it's a blast I just hope I could share my accounts across PC/X1.
  14. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I am all for users getting what they want. And whatever helps Xbox One. I hope this makes it over for you guys.
  15. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Hearthstone is that Blizzard TCG right? I'd love to check that out on Xbox. Make it so!
Thema:

1. (Hearthstone and Magic the Gathering) for XBOX ONE. ******** Please ************* - Similar Threads - Hearthstone Magic Gathering

2. Magic the gathering games gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic the gathering games gone?: So all the magic games are gone from xbox for some reason now. I still had three of them downloaded so I'm lucky on that front. However 2012 was my favorite and there doesn't seem to be anyway to...
  3. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles Error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles Error message 0x803F8001: Why won't Magic Jigsaw Puzzles open. Error message Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code,...
  4. Magic 2012 dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2012 dlc missing: Hi, Magic 2012's dlc is completely missing in the store. Can this be fixed or can i import it from my 360? Please help. f39bb998-3371-4720-95e7-96db1f19abc8
  5. Magic 2012 expansion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2012 expansion: I purchased the expansion years ago but it does not show as available on my Xbox One in the marketplace. Is it even available, or can it only be played on a 360? 41de975b-40e5-4934-9942-3ab8a1ea0f9f
  6. Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing: Hello, I bought the final dlc for Magic the gathering 2013 while in game on the xbox one. As you are technically playing on the 360, I didn't think it was a big deal that the dlc didn't show up...
  7. Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games magically disappear from Xbox app on Windows 10: Through Game Pass, I downloaded Doom Eternal onto my computer through the Xbox app. Recently, I changed my boot drive to an SSD, which changed all my directories around. I expected that Xbox would...
  8. Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved: I did not recieve the code for the hearthstone card back with overwatch origins edition f17d538f-1d1e-400a-8a9b-7f96a8811b9b
  9. Hearthstone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearthstone: Microsoft should bring hearthstone to xbox one to compete with other card games its actually really fun i think the fastest growing game on twitch ever! 241aa2cf-ce24-4f44-8906-a36c08def687
  10. Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?: Just curious if a port would be welcomed by the Xbox One community? Thoughts? e21b4f57-f92f-4e3b-af17-fa13aaa7fe6b