Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Not Changing Resolution

Discus and support Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Not Changing Resolution in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been asked multiple times, with multiple threads locked with Z E R O help. You cannot change the resolution in Hellblade at all. For me it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Muh Freedom, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Muh Freedom
    Muh Freedom Guest

This has been asked multiple times, with multiple threads locked with Z E R O help. You cannot change the resolution in Hellblade at all. For me it boots to 4k, and no matter if I try fullscreen/bordered window/borderless window it stays 4k. Changing to
    any other resolution does nothing. Re-installing/restarting, the general useless replies everyone on here gets in the previous threads doesn't help. Same goes with changing my TV's resolution through Nvidia control panel to 1440p.

This has been a headache with lots of UWP titles. State of Decay 2 is the same and so was Metro Exodus before 4A thankfully patched it. If you're gonna treat us like console gamers and lock away mod support and installation files so we're reliant on dev
    fixes, at least make sure the games work first. This is just one of the many issues tonnes of games have. Is there a fix for Hellblade? Or am I gonna be told to restart my PC like everyone else? Because as we all know restarting your PC absolutely fixes resolution
    issues.

:)

Muh Freedom, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Not Changing Resolution - Similar Threads - Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice

2. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  3. xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass PC Hellblade Senua Sacrifice ! Cannot change Resolution: I cannot seem to lower my resolution from 4K. Searched online and found some people had the issue and they just edited the .ini file. But with games pass you cannot access the game files. only...
  4. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice on Game Pass is Not Working! Why?: I have Game Pass. I installed Hellblade. When I start up the game it asked me to change the brightness like most games do but it does not let me do anything. I really wanted to play this. Why is...
  5. Game Controller Issue & Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Controller Issue & Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice: I am having trouble with the game, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice on the Xbox One. When I try to load into the game, I get the message: “No user detected” and am trapped in the screen. Doing the...
  6. Hellblade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade: Anyone else having issues starting hellblade? I launch the game and after the screen where it informs you about the save icon the game then goes to a screen that says "no user account detected!...
  7. Hellblade trailer does not work on my One-S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hellblade trailer does not work on my One-S: Hi, after a long time not doing this, I was tempted to preorder Hellblade. I opened the shop with my One-S and selected the game. The trailer does not work, the screen gets black for a few...
  8. I am unable to purchase Left For Dead 1 add-on The Sacrifice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to purchase Left For Dead 1 add-on The Sacrifice: xbox website says bundle only . will not let me purchase. I am unable to purchase Left For Dead 1 add-on The Sacrifice since when does microsoft refuse money LOL b2d72ac9-aa81-4ea5-87a3-9d0d694e31d7
  9. Hellblade code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hellblade code: I won a code for hellblade from inside Xbox episode 2 and I haven’t heard back from anyone and they said to respond back within 48 hours and I did but they haven’t sent it it’s been two days...
  10. Would you sacrifice graphical quality to return to plug and play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you sacrifice graphical quality to return to plug and play?: The success of the Nintendo Switch has got me thinking about how consoles at the end of the last generation and the beginning of this one sacrificed a huge benefit, just popping a game in and...