Hello 360 players!

Discus and support Hello 360 players! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to play minecraft 360 with have quite a few maps like mario 64, pacman and walking dead to play on...and for creative have a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOUBLE9TRICKS, May 8, 2015.

1. Hello 360 players!

Looking for people to play minecraft 360 with have quite a few maps like mario 64, pacman and walking dead to play on...and for creative have a few cities in progress need respectful builders for those so can open them up in survival.

Feel free to add me

:)

DOUBLE9TRICKS, May 8, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 and One Playing together?

Hello,

Quick question, Can players from 360 and xbox one play together?

Thanks

CopiousDoor8319, May 8, 2015
  3. Reckless tE
    Reckless tE Guest
    Hello Clans and Players!

Want to join RNSC Corporation clan? Or sign up your clan? Go to: Free Hosting - Domain Does Not Exist and sign up with us today! Plans are non-obligated, We wish for
    you to join us or sign up!

Reckless tE, May 8, 2015
  4. Smwutches Win User

hello probelms with recent player

If your account was compromised, you need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us There is no guarantee that your ban will be lifted even if they find that your account was not in your control at the time.

Calling out other players is not allowed on the forums. You can file a complaint on him via the console if you want the enforcement team to investigate him and take action.
  5. JRW80 Win User

hello diablo 3 players!

Sure just msg me about a game or jump into any of mine
  6. HassanB Win User

Prochaine mise à jour

Hello,

The Xbox 360 cannot run or install anything to do with Adobe Flash Player.

Translation:

Bonjour,

La Xbox 360 ne peut pas exécuter ou d'installer quoi que ce soit voir avec Adobe Flash Player.
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

Hello everyone :)

Microsoft doesn't consider returning the Xbox 360 like music player function to be important because if it was important to them it would have been implemented already as the Xbox One is almost 2 years old now.

I use a MP3 Player Dock and lower the volume of my TV to emulate the Xbox 360 music player experience.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

8. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One - Xbox 360 crossplay.

Thema:

Hello 360 players!

1. Hello 360 players! - Similar Threads - Hello 360 players

2. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  3. Hola no puedo actualizar mi xbox 360 [Hello I can not update my Xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola no puedo actualizar mi xbox 360 [Hello I can not update my Xbox 360]: No puedo actualizar mi xbox 360 me sale un mensaje que dice No se puede procesar la actualización que puedo hacer? Translation: [I can not update my Xbox 360 I get a message that says you can not...
  4. HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help: HELLO my xbox 360 kinect to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help 12ed00ca-677c-4e6f-bf26-911be56eb996
  5. Hello! I rented a movie on Xbox 360, but I can not watch it. Error: 803c000f appears. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I rented a movie on Xbox 360, but I can not watch it. Error: 803c000f appears. What ...: Hello! I rented a movie on Xbox 360, but I can not watch it. Error: 803c000f appears. What should I do? Thank you. e55839cc-2277-4b0b-b46d-3191930d4a65
  6. Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360: Hello. How can I find out the name of the firmware on xbox 360 9e119a60-ae9b-4383-9c68-e232c0c71bee
  7. Hello, the xbox 360 video game console was stolen from me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the xbox 360 video game console was stolen from me.: Hello, the xbox 360 video game console was stolen from me. Whether it is possible to catch the malefactor according to the console (The IP address or other data) the address for feedback of ***...
  8. hello yes i need help with my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello yes i need help with my xbox 360: pls i need help i cant here anything from my xbox 360 pls im desperate b0c34a9b-252a-46f3-ad79-e1ff64de6f83
  9. Hello, i cannot change my xbox 360 settings ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i cannot change my xbox 360 settings ,: Hello, i cannot change my xbox 360 settings , I try several explorer or devices , but no settings showup . pls help me to solve this problem , account : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. Hello! The problem with downloading games from xbox live (xbox 360) When the game finishes ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! The problem with downloading games from xbox live (xbox 360) When the game finishes ...: Hello! The problem with downloading games from xbox live (xbox 360) When the game finishes installing the game does not appear in section "games". And when I go in the store says that "file is...