Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game

Discus and support Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yes i need help to fix a downlaod problome because yesterday ive decided to redownlaod WD legion from my xbox one s to my series x a day have passed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lokoking_1049, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game

Yes i need help to fix a downlaod problome because yesterday ive decided to redownlaod WD legion from my xbox one s to my series x a day have passed and for some reson it kept downlading when its at 100% and i dont get it because the game must finish at 65gb but for some reson it kept going and going and now its at 92.80gb and recently ive downlaoded the recent console update so it might be a future problome but for now is this the short story is that it kept downloding and it cant stop

submitted by /u/lokoking_1049
    [link] [comments]

/u/lokoking_1049, Jan 13, 2022
  2. FondYeti515 Win User

My Xbox 360 slim turns on and immediately cuts off.

i am having the same problom somebody help
  3. SilenT Journey Win User

Profile automatically signs out

HELP PLZ IM SICK OF THIS PROBLOM
  4. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

Hey there, this should help you a lot!

[​IMG]
  5. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

If you have gone here:
    account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
    and still have not found a resolution, I suggest giving them a call, or chatting them up, here's a link to how you can do that!
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

--

If after those two steps you still cannot find out what the password is and you cannot validate the information to gain access to your account, then unfortunately there's no way to get it back!
  6. Kaida Yuuki Win User

Hello there i need help.

If you have access to both accounts, you can easily change the e-mail on your own! All you need to do is sign in to the account you want changed, hit right bumper until you hit "Account" a new screen will open and it will give you the option to make any
    changes you wish! But if you do not have access to some information to verify that you are the owner then unfortunately you cannot change any information :).

--

On a side note, there is no need to post your e-mail or gamertags when posting a thread, as here in the forums we do not have access to manually change any of your information! Thanks!
Thema:

Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game

1. Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  3. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  4. Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider: My console suffered the famous and current problem when updating what caused my hard disk to be damaged, I have already changed it and made the corresponding format but when I want to update with...
  5. Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.: [IMG] I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends. But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese people care about very much don’t have...
  6. hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...: hello guys as the title say i bought derby dynamo challenge pack the new pack in fortinute from microsoft wepsite and when i went for my game on pc i didn't found the pack even when i used the...
  7. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  8. hello I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I need help: Hello Microsoft Community as Estan I need your help Direct to Grain I have downloaded several movies In two Latin and English versions but what happens is that when I play the only movies play in...
  9. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves: When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server error. Please I need your help. (I...
  10. hello group i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello group i need help: hello group the problem is that he placed several video games to the original xbox call of duty wat of ward battefield bad company and all good only the only video game that I can not play is the...