Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

Discus and support Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Purdie213, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money.
    the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it can't find any network, not even the neighbours connections it fails every test. cheers for any help

:)

Purdie213, Nov 2, 2016
  2. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest
    Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up
    Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and it fails the tests even time. Cheers

Purdie213, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Redfox2007
    Redfox2007 Guest
    Virgin Media Connection Problems

i had same probs here and virgin media and microsoft have no idea what the problem is!!! I did however solve the issue by changing my isp from virgin media to sky not 1 problem as of yet been on sky now for 5 months so i guess the issue lies with virgin
    media or the super hub 1 and 2

Redfox2007, Nov 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ... - Similar Threads - Hello bought gioteck

2. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  3. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4
  4. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  5. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  6. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...
  7. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  8. Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the ...: Hello my name is Vadim, I'm from Russia, I bought the game 09,01,2017 it only works on the computer in the Xbox One does not work as written support for Windows 10, only expensive toys for the...
  9. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...