Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

Discus and support Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LAURA CROSSS, Jun 16, 2019.

1. LAURA CROSSS
    LAURA CROSSS Guest

Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

:)

LAURA CROSSS, Jun 16, 2019
  2. ridif Win User

Is region free game is on any Xbox One Game?

Thank you so much :) another question, if i want to buy a prepaid xbox live gold card, can i use the ASIA prepaid card, or i should buy the US xbox gold prepaid card..
  3. Grunt343 Win User

can't purchase a Gold family pack

btw, i have buy a prepaid gold card last year.
  4. CQQT Win User

Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Thank you

if you broke the rules they can do whatever they like :D
  5. Sarcast1cFox Win User

Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Thank you

Sounds like you need either https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us to contact microsoft directly, or http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to
    check and see if an enforcement action was issued. If you broke the terms of use in some way, as with any other service, they have the right to terminate your access to the service. Unfortunately there isn’t anything we can do to help you here on the forums.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Prepaid Code für Xbox live gold nutzen (ohne ein Konto einzurichten)

You can't buy gold membership with prepaid cards. To purchase gold membership you should have a valid method of payment included in your account or you can buy a prepaid gold membership card.
Thema:

1. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed... - Similar Threads - Hello buy GOLD

2. hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...

in XBoX Rewards
    hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...: help me plz refund me my 100000 points 40a4fca6-5784-4ab0-a2f8-a2ce8e7fac24
  3. Hello, I have receive 30000 point instead of 50000 and i have buy an xbox one s with your ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Hello, I have receive 30000 point instead of 50000 and i have buy an xbox one s with your ...: Hello, you gave me 30000 points instead of 50000. it's have been more than 1 month that i wait to receive my 20000 point missing and still not receiving anything. I have buy a new xbox one s in...
  4. Hello mods i have a problem with buying a game with Mincrosoft money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello mods i have a problem with buying a game with Mincrosoft money: So I went out with my dad today to buy two gift cards one that was 50 dollars and the other one that was 15 dollars, I put the codes on my xbox and it got added to my xbox and now I am on my xbox...
  5. Hello I can not play in the borderlands handsome collection said to buy or insert a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can not play in the borderlands handsome collection said to buy or insert a disc: Hello I can not play in the borderlands handsome collection said to buy or insert a disc (0803f8001 error). I love not racherter a 3times my game. 8fbb665c-031b-431a-b1f8-88d96c565da7
  6. Hello, Im new and wondering about buying gold or switch to ps4 (just got xbox one )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Im new and wondering about buying gold or switch to ps4 (just got xbox one ): Hello I just got my friends zbox one because he swicth to ps4.. and i thinking about trying xbox. because i had xbox one and liked it better... so im wondering if anyone have a trial code or...
  7. Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...: Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it with my credit. What should I do? 45decec0-6dbd-451f-b42c-b8353aa49d4c
  8. Hello I can not play in the borderlands handsome collection said to buy or insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I can not play in the borderlands handsome collection said to buy or insert a disc: Hello I can not play in the borderlands handsome collection said to buy or insert a disc (0803f8001 error). I love not buying again 3times my game. 0a7469f0-114e-4fb5-9260-5f56657c71d0
  9. Hello im having some problems trying to buy a game on the marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello im having some problems trying to buy a game on the marketplace: im trying to buy castlevania SOTN but i cant since it still asks for a credit card and i dont have one please help and i just got a prepaid card and i load it to my account but it still asks for...
  10. Hello my name is Samson my page has been hacked for the last 8/9 months they have been buying ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Samson my page has been hacked for the last 8/9 months they have been buying ...: Hello my name is Samson my page has been hacked for the last 8/9 months they have been buying games and Xbox live and I have got console ban for the last 3 month now and me and my lil brother...