Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

Discus and support Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my code. I really need help. First of all,I want to know if this bookk was on promofional page.But i am sure
    I saw it.

:)

mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019
  2. mariusorasanu Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

I contacted them and they said to post a question and somebody from promotion al team will resolve my problem. I am waiting for that code for more than 2 weeks.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

You contact Microsoft Store support or just Xbox support? Xbox support will typically send you here, but support here cannot assist with Microsoft Store promotions.
  4. ESP limited Win User

Direct line to support is the way to go
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. deadeagleman Win User

New Armor Won't Show.

new amor mean u need craft them at ur home or the stores..go to the book and then craftting than look special item
Thema:

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... - Similar Threads - Hello dear community

2. Bonjour je voudrai que le jeu fornite soi disponible sans le gold cordialement[Hello I want...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bonjour je voudrai que le jeu fornite soi disponible sans le gold cordialement[Hello I want...: Bonjour je souhaiterai que le jeu fortnite sois disponible sans le gold Cordialement. [Translation - Hello I wish that the fortnite game be available without the gold Cordially.]...
  3. Hola [Translation - Hello]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hola [Translation - Hello]: Tengo un problema para descargar algunos juegos, me aparece con un código de restricción de edad y quisiera saber como resolver esto. GRACIAS DESDE AHORA ---------- [Mod Translation - I have a...
  4. Hola microsoft [Hello Microsoft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hola microsoft [Hello Microsoft]: hola yo ya llevo como cinco horas intentando encontrar Los ajustes de seguridad y privacidad en linea de xbox para poder jugar en servidores de minecraft y no he podido la verdad es que ya estoy...
  5. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: I have a broken Xbox360 console; but I purchased a one-year gold statu subscription. I want to return the remaining funds for the subscription.Please send your reply to [mod removed- personal...
  6. HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help: HELLO my xbox 360 kinect to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help 12ed00ca-677c-4e6f-bf26-911be56eb996
  7. hello to whomever help i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello to whomever help i have a big problem: hello to whomever can anyone help out there as microsoft are hopeless , my son created a whole new xbox live profile on xbox live to play on it and its meant ive now got three profiles instead of...
  8. Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code: My problem is that i bought a code from internet and first of all is that when i tried to redeem it it said Use a different way to pay we couln't get authorization for this purchace.If you have...
  9. hello my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my xbox one: hello my xbox one banned and not offlıne game my cd s ı played not please help me ... 46051df9-4c84-43d9-8887-b5101846bf56
  10. Hello dear Why not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello dear Why not: why not I cannot download the escalation map on xbox one and xbox 360 5091d6eb-018f-439c-a950-e894efa0f730