Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

Discus and support Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my code. I really need help. First of all,I want to know if this bookk was on promofional page.But i am sure
    I saw it.

:)

mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019
  2. mariusorasanu Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

I contacted them and they said to post a question and somebody from promotion al team will resolve my problem. I am waiting for that code for more than 2 weeks.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

You contact Microsoft Store support or just Xbox support? Xbox support will typically send you here, but support here cannot assist with Microsoft Store promotions.
  4. ESP limited Win User

Direct line to support is the way to go
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. deadeagleman Win User

New Armor Won't Show.

new amor mean u need craft them at ur home or the stores..go to the book and then craftting than look special item
Thema:

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... - Similar Threads - Hello dear community

2. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  3. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  4. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: Please a friend bought me xbox 360 PES 2018 soccer disc but when I try to play it tells me. The disc's region code is incorrect for this console. Please I need help to stop this so that I can play...
  5. Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello: why can't i find the live chat option? is it still there or has it been removed? thank you 604063ac-76c4-4d44-b547-58cef94c2e46
  6. 안녕하세요 저번에 포르자 호라이즌4 온라인 기능 믄제로 질문드렸던 사람입니다. [Translation-Hello Forza Horizon 4 is the...

in XBoX on Windows
    안녕하세요 저번에 포르자 호라이즌4 온라인 기능 믄제로 질문드렸던 사람입니다. [Translation-Hello Forza Horizon 4 is the...: 온라인이 안되는 이 가 이것때문인거 같은데 마이크로소프트에서 공하는 모 방법을 동원해도 해결이 안되며 심지어 윈도우 재설치까지 하였는데도 해결이 안됨니다… [Translation- I think this is the reason why I can not go online, but I can not solve it by using all the...
  7. Hola no puedo actualizar mi xbox 360 [Hello I can not update my Xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola no puedo actualizar mi xbox 360 [Hello I can not update my Xbox 360]: No puedo actualizar mi xbox 360 me sale un mensaje que dice No se puede procesar la actualización que puedo hacer? Translation: [I can not update my Xbox 360 I get a message that says you can not...
  8. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  9. Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free: I signed the gold live a while ago, from what I noticed and what is written when you signed up, we have several benefits like promotions, exclusive games and etc, but I signed up to play online, I...
  10. Hello dear Why not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello dear Why not: why not I cannot download the escalation map on xbox one and xbox 360 5091d6eb-018f-439c-a950-e894efa0f730