Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

Discus and support Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my code. I really need help. First of all,I want to know if this bookk was on promofional page.But i am sure
    I saw it.

:)

mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019
  2. mariusorasanu Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

I contacted them and they said to post a question and somebody from promotion al team will resolve my problem. I am waiting for that code for more than 2 weeks.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

You contact Microsoft Store support or just Xbox support? Xbox support will typically send you here, but support here cannot assist with Microsoft Store promotions.
  4. ESP limited Win User

Direct line to support is the way to go
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. deadeagleman Win User

New Armor Won't Show.

new amor mean u need craft them at ur home or the stores..go to the book and then craftting than look special item
Thema:

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... - Similar Threads - Hello dear community

2. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  3. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  4. Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001: When try downloading the game "Hello Neighbhor" via Microsoft Xbox (Beta) PC and the XBOX Game Pass PC (Beta) i get the error message 0x803f8001. Other games have no problems, there are enough...
  5. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...
  6. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

in XboX Insiders
    [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed": Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up...
  7. Hola. Tengo un problema con mi renovación de tarjeta game pass.[Translation-Hello. I have a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hola. Tengo un problema con mi renovación de tarjeta game pass.[Translation-Hello. I have a...: El 15/04/2019 compre una tarjeta de game pass de 6 meses estaba en oferta a $10. bueno la compré con una tarjeta de regalo de $1000 y lo que sobró compré el juego de Forza horizon 4 hasta ahí todo...
  8. Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.: I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account...
  9. HOLA!, ¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR? -[Translation - HELLO, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOLA!, ¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR? -[Translation - HELLO, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?]: Hola a todos, he visto que la mayoría solo habla ingles pero espero alguien me pueda responder. Tengo un problema con mi xbox one y quisiera saber si a alguien le ha pasado lo mismo y si tienen...
  10. Hello dear Why not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello dear Why not: why not I cannot download the escalation map on xbox one and xbox 360 5091d6eb-018f-439c-a950-e894efa0f730