Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

Discus and support Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my code. I really need help. First of all,I want to know if this bookk was on promofional page.But i am sure
    I saw it.

:)

mariusorasanu, Feb 7, 2019
  2. mariusorasanu Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

I contacted them and they said to post a question and somebody from promotion al team will resolve my problem. I am waiting for that code for more than 2 weeks.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or Silhouette'' was part of this promotion ,,Buy a best-seller - get a $5 gift card promotion'' on 14th january?

You contact Microsoft Store support or just Xbox support? Xbox support will typically send you here, but support here cannot assist with Microsoft Store promotions.
  4. ESP limited Win User

Direct line to support is the way to go
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. deadeagleman Win User

New Armor Won't Show.

new amor mean u need craft them at ur home or the stores..go to the book and then craftting than look special item
Thema:

Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

1. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or... - Similar Threads - Hello dear community

2. Hello webpage dosent show are games list anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello webpage dosent show are games list anymore: Hello I just looked at my peofile on the webpage and it dosn't show my game list collection only profile e3a4c42b-aaca-46c4-80ae-ce5c4a95a4c8
  3. [DRG] Hello Miners, our (hopefully) last update is out now!

in XboX Insiders
    [DRG] Hello Miners, our (hopefully) last update is out now!: We have just put out our hopefully last update for this round on Insider. We hope that you are interested in visiting the Deep Caves and Mines of Hoxxes IV and let us know how you like your stay...
  4. Hello! First post but I'm actually an Alpha Skip Ahead percipient.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello! First post but I'm actually an Alpha Skip Ahead percipient.: Again, hello fellow Insiders! Let's get straight to the point: I have Halo: The Master Chief Collection digitally installed via. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One S and it crashes after...
  5. hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...: hello guys as the title say i bought derby dynamo challenge pack the new pack in fortinute from microsoft wepsite and when i went for my game on pc i didn't found the pack even when i used the...
  6. Hello I have a question of Minecraft pe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have a question of Minecraft pe edition: Hello I bought a skin pack with a world in minecraft pe and they didn't give it to me 6c55053f-d66c-4d46-97e6-604e44ad3521
  7. Hello

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello: Recently purchased ufc 4 and in the Microsoft rewards app I never received my 6000 points please help 212ed8a7-8dc8-4b12-b09e-c61111ea23aa
  8. Hola, buenas tardes, mi problema es sobre el método de pago de mi cuenta Microsoft.[Hello,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hola, buenas tardes, mi problema es sobre el método de pago de mi cuenta Microsoft.[Hello,...: [img] Mi problema es que cuando intento agregar un método de pago a mi cuenta de Microsoft pongo todos mis datos de mi tarjeta de débito me dice que los datos no coinciden con mi tarjeta,...
  9. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...
  10. Hello dear Why not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello dear Why not: why not I cannot download the escalation map on xbox one and xbox 360 5091d6eb-018f-439c-a950-e894efa0f730