Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise

Discus and support Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise. Here's a video: [MEDIA] This is normal? 3a54aac6-43d7-403b-8a9b-f6d0e425c782 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elecjulio, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Elecjulio
    Elecjulio Guest

Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise. Here's a video:

This is normal?

:)

Elecjulio, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Danilo11994
    Danilo11994 Guest
    power supply noisy

hello, i have a problem with the power supply of my xbox one. The power supply makes a lot of noise even when off

Danilo11994, Jun 3, 2014
  3. My xbox sounds like a tank.

My Xbox vibrates quite bad and makes a lot of noise

Flaming Pingu, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Sounds a little loud, what is that in the video that you have it on? It could be vibrating.

If you lift up the power brick does it continue to make the noise or does it stop?

If it stops, try placing the brick on a different solid surface that is less likely to vibrate. If it continues then let us know.

Bazajaytee, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Sounds a little loud, what is that in the video that you have it on? It could be vibrating.

If you lift up the power brick does it continue to make the noise or does it stop?

If it stops, try placing the brick on a different solid surface that is less likely to vibrate. If it continues then let us know.
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

My xbox sounds like a tank.

My Xbox vibrates quite bad and makes a lot of noise
  7. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

Weird noise

i've got the Gears console as well,and it always makes a lot of noise after closing a empty tray
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

The console makes a noise

Hey there -

That's not a good sign. If your Xbox 360 disc drive is damaging discs, your console likely is in need of repairs. You can find information on that process
    here.

Feel free to keep us posted on the process if you like. :)
  9. VagueBeast4 Win User

Fable 2 disc loud?

I am using a very old version of the game, and an old console - chances are if something is making a lot of noise in these consoles 1 of 3 things is probably happening 1) the fan broke and needs to be replaced by an official x-box repair (or if in warentee
    get another) or 2) The Drive is knocked off track to make the noise, or 3) there is heavy grooves on the CD causing it to skip (probably wouldn't play at all in this case). Even on older PATA - sata drives (similar to what this is) if they get knocked around
    too much they make a lot of noise
Thema:

1. Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise - Similar Threads - Hello feeding console

2. Hello jdjdjdjdjdkskdjdjdjdbdjekekejdjdjendns

in XboX Insiders
    Hello jdjdjdjdjdkskdjdjdjdbdjekekejdjdjendns: I am Mexican and I just joined the inside program and when I wanted to link it with my phone I just "get more ways to play" Edit:I already know why submitted by /u/LEO98XD [link] [comments]
  3. Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PrincessRedfield [link] [comments]
  4. Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here: Can you recruit or tame medusa in assassin's creed odyssey ? I love Recruiting people. Please help God bless and Thank you 4f338ab5-6c75-49b7-be5e-f1fac4271cd0
  5. Hello PIN

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello PIN: Im trying to sign into my alt account on my windows 10 xbox app. I put the email and password in then it asks for a PIN that never even created. What am i supposed to do? I do as it says to change...
  6. Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help: Hello, forget the parental control of my xbox one. please help 2264aea8-e829-4a7d-9bed-5d5a7894e853
  7. Hello please help me fortnite wont launch on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help me fortnite wont launch on xbox: When i launch fortnite i Just see fortnite screen for 5 secondes Android after its i get kicked to xbox home lobby And there is no any update for fortnite the Problem Come after every fortnite And...
  8. Hello I was playing rocket league and I scored and it said you unlocked an achievement that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was playing rocket league and I scored and it said you unlocked an achievement that...: Has this happened to anybody else?? 70993ebf-375a-46c7-af63-7b199c91b84e
  9. hello

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello: Hello my son just brought something off mine and my husband card without us knowing and i was trying to figure out on how to go about getting a refund... 64ebdada-533c-4053-80f4-2e422ce33f5b
  10. hello group i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello group i need help: hello group the problem is that he placed several video games to the original xbox call of duty wat of ward battefield bad company and all good only the only video game that I can not play is the...