Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise

Discus and support Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise. Here's a video: [MEDIA] This is normal? 3a54aac6-43d7-403b-8a9b-f6d0e425c782 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elecjulio, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Elecjulio
    Elecjulio Guest

Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise. Here's a video:

This is normal?

:)

Elecjulio, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Danilo11994
    Danilo11994 Guest
    power supply noisy

hello, i have a problem with the power supply of my xbox one. The power supply makes a lot of noise even when off

Danilo11994, Jun 3, 2014
  3. My xbox sounds like a tank.

My Xbox vibrates quite bad and makes a lot of noise

Flaming Pingu, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Sounds a little loud, what is that in the video that you have it on? It could be vibrating.

If you lift up the power brick does it continue to make the noise or does it stop?

If it stops, try placing the brick on a different solid surface that is less likely to vibrate. If it continues then let us know.

Bazajaytee, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Sounds a little loud, what is that in the video that you have it on? It could be vibrating.

If you lift up the power brick does it continue to make the noise or does it stop?

If it stops, try placing the brick on a different solid surface that is less likely to vibrate. If it continues then let us know.
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

My xbox sounds like a tank.

My Xbox vibrates quite bad and makes a lot of noise
  7. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

Weird noise

i've got the Gears console as well,and it always makes a lot of noise after closing a empty tray
  8. VagueBeast4 Win User

Fable 2 disc loud?

I am using a very old version of the game, and an old console - chances are if something is making a lot of noise in these consoles 1 of 3 things is probably happening 1) the fan broke and needs to be replaced by an official x-box repair (or if in warentee
    get another) or 2) The Drive is knocked off track to make the noise, or 3) there is heavy grooves on the CD causing it to skip (probably wouldn't play at all in this case). Even on older PATA - sata drives (similar to what this is) if they get knocked around
    too much they make a lot of noise
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

The console makes a noise

Hey there -

That's not a good sign. If your Xbox 360 disc drive is damaging discs, your console likely is in need of repairs. You can find information on that process
    here.

Feel free to keep us posted on the process if you like. :)
Thema:

1. Hello, feeding my console makes a lot of noise - Similar Threads - Hello feeding console

2. hello for the reward in switzerland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello for the reward in switzerland: here is the best year I wait for xbox reward in switzerland. I would like to add the country because I will use it often. it will be nice for you to work as much as you can when buying games or...
  3. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: You have purchased a subscription card for 3 months and all the numbers have been cleared and only 5 digits remain 3c19d221-bca9-4661-980e-84deac2f3923
  4. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  5. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  6. Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001: When try downloading the game "Hello Neighbhor" via Microsoft Xbox (Beta) PC and the XBOX Game Pass PC (Beta) i get the error message 0x803f8001. Other games have no problems, there are enough...
  7. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...
  8. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

in XboX Insiders
    [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed": Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up...
  9. Hola. Tengo un problema con mi renovación de tarjeta game pass.[Translation-Hello. I have a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hola. Tengo un problema con mi renovación de tarjeta game pass.[Translation-Hello. I have a...: El 15/04/2019 compre una tarjeta de game pass de 6 meses estaba en oferta a $10. bueno la compré con una tarjeta de regalo de $1000 y lo que sobró compré el juego de Forza horizon 4 hasta ahí todo...
  10. Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.: I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account...