Hello guys please help me!

Discus and support Hello guys please help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys, I need your hand to bring Xbox Video here in my country which is Greece, please take a minute and vote this suggestion. If you really do that,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Error1essRope24, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Hello guys please help me!

Error1essRope24, Aug 31, 2014
  2. ghosts extinction help

hello, ive been spending weeks trying to defeat the first dlc boss, the breeder, please may someone help me defeat this guy, its getting on my nervs, comment your xbox lives

crazykillercroc, Aug 31, 2014
  3. I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

Hello and yea I was wondering it the XBL enforcement team would please read this and help me out
    Last night I was playing black ops when it said dissconnected from Xbox live profile signed in elsewhere and then it said my profile was suspended and then a second later I tried to sign in on one of my other accounts and then it said I had been Console Banned and I was wondering if I could get some information on why this has happens
    My gamer tag was-(Stealth Servers) guys please comment and help me out it would really help me out

WhyAmIConsoleBanned, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Hello guys please help me!

Hey, Error1ess! Since this isn't a support question, I went ahead and moved your Xbox Video suggestion over to General Discussion! Thanks for understanding, and hope you get the votes! Hello guys please help me! :D

Misses Quinzel, Sep 2, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Error1ess! Since this isn't a support question, I went ahead and moved your Xbox Video suggestion over to General Discussion! Thanks for understanding, and hope you get the votes! :D
  6. REBELHOG Win User

THIS GUY IS IS MESSING WITH ME (PLEASE HELP)

File a complaint for abusive text/ voice messages. Then simply block communications with him dude.

Filing a complaint is the best way to get the Enforcement Team's attention.
  7. PLo JEWABEE Win User

free month of gold membership

hello i need help i need 1 month xbox live gold please any help guys help me i dont have any money please send me the code if u have one at ()
  8. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Hello please help

Hello there,

Please verify if your account information is correct (Billing info).

Click here and please correct the information.

Please correct those information and try again.

Thanks
  9. xTye Win User

Hello please help

1. Make sure your billing information matches your contact information and billing address.

2. If it still doesn't work after having everything match up, you'll need to contact your bank or credit card company and find out why it's being declined.
Thema:

1. Hello guys please help me! - Similar Threads - Hello guys please

2. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  3. hello guys and girls

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello guys and girls: iam meet problem mee meet xbox 360 my friend meet xbox one iam add to friend is my friend noot meet zaproszenie do mnie is official strona microsoft is: yes is game only game...
  4. Hello guys!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello guys!: Hello friends I need help the other day buy some gift cards and my xbox is with the region of the United States and my account is from Mexico but I don’t know why not let me buy things could you...
  5. Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code: Hello guys, I purchased GofW 4 Standart Edition in 07/10/2016 and I did not received the bonus code. Please team, I asked if possible you guys send me the codes. Thank you all...
  6. "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...: "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, what I ask for the xbox team is to send me the codes. Thank you all....
  7. "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, ...: "Hello, guys. I purchased GofW 4 in 07/10/2016 and I doesn't received the bonus code. Please, what I ask for the xbox team is to send me the codes. Thank you all....
  8. Hello guys my accont was been hacked, my guns was been switch for m9 on cod4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys my accont was been hacked, my guns was been switch for m9 on cod4: How i reset my account on cod4 ? 9df43b71-636a-4b75-a954-0c8bd33f4446
  9. hello guys i cant insert any disc on the xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello guys i cant insert any disc on the xbox one s: from yesterday i cant insert any disc the console didn't detect any disc 364d7d15-c16e-4cfb-904a-0b56331f1468
  10. Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I'm some guy who streams over at Beam; Microsoft's recent acquisition.: [Beam, from a streamer's perspective] So many of you have probably heard about Microsoft's acquisition of Beam; the interactive streaming service, and are wondering what the big deal is. I just...