Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

Discus and support Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Purdie213, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest

Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and it fails the tests even time. Cheers

:)

Purdie213, Nov 3, 2016
  2. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest
    Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money.

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money.
    the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it can't find any network, not even the neighbours connections it fails every test. cheers for any help

Purdie213, Nov 3, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    Connect a wireless adapter (original Xbox 360 console only)

If you want to enjoy the Xbox LIVE entertainment experience, you have to first connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your original Xbox 360 console.

Steps to Follow

1) Use the plastic tabs on the adapter to secure it into the slots at the back of your console.

2) Plug the USB cable of the adapter into the USB port of your console.

3) If you have any network cable plugged into the back of your console you should unplug it.

4) Flip up the antennae of the wireless adapter and check the light on it. If the light is green, you are ready to proceed to the next step.

If there is no green light on the adapter, you have to troubleshoot it.

If you have a Kinetic sensor, you should read instructions for Extension cables and USB hubs with the Kinetic sensor.

xboxfelix, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Jasperrdm Win User

Help please.

Ok any good locations at the Castle to set a generator. I already have the radio working but can't find the connection to hook up the lights inside.
  5. Alex Birk Win User

Windows 8.1 not seeing XBox One

I think i may have found it. Assure that "Find PCs, devices, and content on your network" in enabled in your network properties.

1.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)

2.Tap or click Network, tap or click Connections, and then tap or click your network connection.

3.Turn on Find devices and content.
  6. Snotty Chunks Win User

Gioteck EX-05 Military Headset

Ended up having to get an adapter.......ffs...thanks, Gioteck...might have been useful to include one.....
  7. XBF Leonzo G Win User

actualizacion consola xboxones [translation-Xbox ones Console Update]

Hello mar2018bs,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Is this console able to connect to your home internet? If so, we recommend testing the network and multiplayer connections to find out if an error message appears. The update should be initiated as long as there is no interruption
    between the console, home network and Xbox Live. We will provide the steps on how to test the connections. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to test the network connection:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    5. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test network connection

How to test the multiplayer connection:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    5. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection.
  8. cZappulla252 Win User

Connecting to Xbox LIVE

The network is unsecured, so it does not require I type in a password prior to connecting. It will connect to the network, I just can't connect to LIVE. I know the reason is because of the password in the web browser but I can't find any way around this.
Thema:

1. Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up - Similar Threads - Hello gioteck can't

2. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...
  3. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  4. Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!: Hello! It would make me so happy if the xbox team could do a small favor for me! These 2 games on xbox game pass are the best and theyre my favorite games and i am very good the. Bottom line is, i...
  5. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  6. No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash: I have been trying to play No Man's Sky on game pass through the Xbox (Beta) application for a few days now, but all I can get to was the hello games screen before the "Data Syncing" pop up...
  7. hello I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I need help: Hello Microsoft Community as Estan I need your help Direct to Grain I have downloaded several movies In two Latin and English versions but what happens is that when I play the only movies play in...
  8. Hello insiders, can i still join the Alpha skip ahead program? And if yes how?

in XboX Insiders
    Hello insiders, can i still join the Alpha skip ahead program? And if yes how?: Question is in the title. submitted by /u/NicoMiner [link] [comments]
  9. Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!: Hello, good morning, I need your help, when buying Turkeys (V-Bucks) in Fortnite, it says that the purchase was successful, and when I go to review the Turkeys in the game, I do not see the...
  10. Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...: Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it...