Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

Discus and support Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Purdie213, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest

Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and it fails the tests even time. Cheers

:)

Purdie213, Nov 3, 2016
  2. Purdie213
    Purdie213 Guest
    Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money.

Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money.
    the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it can't find any network, not even the neighbours connections it fails every test. cheers for any help

Purdie213, Nov 3, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    Connect a wireless adapter (original Xbox 360 console only)

If you want to enjoy the Xbox LIVE entertainment experience, you have to first connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your original Xbox 360 console.

Steps to Follow

1) Use the plastic tabs on the adapter to secure it into the slots at the back of your console.

2) Plug the USB cable of the adapter into the USB port of your console.

3) If you have any network cable plugged into the back of your console you should unplug it.

4) Flip up the antennae of the wireless adapter and check the light on it. If the light is green, you are ready to proceed to the next step.

If there is no green light on the adapter, you have to troubleshoot it.

If you have a Kinetic sensor, you should read instructions for Extension cables and USB hubs with the Kinetic sensor.

xboxfelix, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up - Similar Threads - Hello gioteck can't

2. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  3. Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.: FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar every time asks for administrator rights, I give them to him and he still does not work. 4a9a4dae-dd22-4755-adaf-3043de499990
  4. hello for the reward in switzerland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello for the reward in switzerland: here is the best year I wait for xbox reward in switzerland. I would like to add the country because I will use it often. it will be nice for you to work as much as you can when buying games or...
  5. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: You have purchased a subscription card for 3 months and all the numbers have been cleared and only 5 digits remain 3c19d221-bca9-4661-980e-84deac2f3923
  6. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  7. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  8. Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001: When try downloading the game "Hello Neighbhor" via Microsoft Xbox (Beta) PC and the XBOX Game Pass PC (Beta) i get the error message 0x803f8001. Other games have no problems, there are enough...
  9. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...
  10. Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor ...: Hello bought a gioteck wa-1 for my 360 elite that can't find my virgin media for love nor money. the adapter is plugged in properly because the lights are on but when you go to initial settings it...