hello, having mic issues

Discus and support hello, having mic issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am trying to play call of duty cold war and warzone. my friends cant hear me even tho i have open mic on and mic volume to 150 setting in the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scottmccarthy5, Apr 15, 2022.

1. hello, having mic issues

i am trying to play call of duty cold war and warzone. my friends cant hear me even tho i have open mic on and mic volume to 150 setting in the game settings and have battle.net settings to open as well. when i go into its properties and go to the level tab it shows a red circle cross . how can i fix these mic issues so i am able to talk to my friends, i did the self test mic option n heard myself perfectly. but if i hold down like the space bar they can hear me loud n clear which i dont wanna do that if i am gaming with them

:)

scottmccarthy5, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

hello, having mic issues

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Are your crossplay communication settings enabled?

- In game. Go to the account tab.

- Under the online section, set crossplay to Enabled.

If you can see an option named crossplay Communication, make sure it’s set to Enabled. (If your friend isn’t gaming on PC, make sure he or she has enabled this feature as well.)
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Hello i have an issue

Can you play other online games?

Sounds like the local profile is out of date or corrupted, and when an app or routine asks for data from it, it causes the involuntary disconnection. I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded)
    by:

1) Please do Settings | System Settings | Storage

2) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

3) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

4) Repeat that twice more

* Re-download *

5) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

6) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

7) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

8) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

8A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

9) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

10) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

11) Sign in, and retry.
  4. Mr Boz Win User

mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S)

Hello. The problem you're having sounds like an issue with your mic, It could be broke, or the feedback setting is turned up, i had a mic that disd the same thing.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

My mic does not pick up sound when plugged into my controller

Hello JD,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue with your mic. Have you tried the mic on your phone or other device and does it work? On the home screen of the console in top right corner is there a line through the mic symbol? It is possible
    the mic is no longer working correctly. Personally had this happen on one of mine heard everything but mic stopped working. Try these and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hooking mic to my Xbox one S

Hello Xypher,

Sorry for the issue with your mic. Unfortunately, USB mics will not work with the Xbox one console. Those type of mics are for PC use. You can try and take it back to retailer and exchange it.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

hello, having mic issues

1. hello, having mic issues - Similar Threads - hello having mic

2. Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s.: what I need to do to get it? Because I can't buy from store anything. I need to buy a cd with language and country location or there's are easiest way? Thank you for answer. (I bought my xbox in...
  3. Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.: I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I try to login it says I need to set up a hello...
  4. Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login.: Well the game i recently buy its Forza horizon 4 and i can´t play because at the first xbox login, when i first login in xbox i put the wrong email (its outlook and i put gmail by mistake) and now...
  5. Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...: This is her original email, Hello, “I’m so sorry to bother you but it has come to my attention that I have been the victim of a scam and would like you to PLEASE CEASE ALL TRANSACTIONS...
  6. Hello have a problem with forza horizon5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello have a problem with forza horizon5: The game doesnt launch and it says synchronisirt I dont now what to do please help [img] 91547d9a-fce4-4fb5-9f56-4d2719f16e2a
  7. Hello I have a problem :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a problem :(: Yo I have a problem with my computer statement. So I want to buy a new FH5(Forza Horizon 5) and I don't know If fh5 will work on my computer and is it profitable for me to buy it because of the...
  8. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  9. hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche

in XboX Insiders
    hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche: give me it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/Eliorwolfbaby [link] [comments]
  10. Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!: Hello, good night, I need your help, when buying Turkeys (V-Bucks) in Fortnite, it says that the purchase was successful, and when I go to review the Turkeys in the game, I do not see the V-Bucks...