hello, how can i solve this problem?

Discus and support hello, how can i solve this problem? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by eyetairm, Sep 17, 2021.

1. eyetairm
    eyetairm New Member

hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg

eyetairm, Sep 17, 2021
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

How Can I solve this problem .

This problem do you have in another type of acquisition, such as the console, or MIcrosoft page?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Best option would be to log into your
    Microsoft Account page,
    and check under Payments & Billing > Payment Options and review that everything is in order for the listing there. You can then check the specifics and update if necessary, and if there is an issue, it should provide some more details
    on that page what the problem with the payment option might be.
  4. TP2020 Win User

When I want to use my phone number to purchase the store show me this message

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out.

What is this I think this problem microsoft need to fix it .If any microsoft or xbox team member see this message just fix it please .
    Thank you ! all of you your answers !

I talked with the support . And the problem is my service provider maybe it has got a limit to purchase sorry for my english I am Hungarian .
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Hi TP2020,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. From what I can find, this is possible due to a corrupted user profile. We recommend that you contact Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support to get this resolved, we don't have access to your account info. You
    will find the contact number based on your location
    listed in here

You could also reach out to
    Xbox Support
    by following the steps below:

• Step 1: Billing & Accounts
    • Step 2: See other options
    • Step 3: Payment & Billing
    • Step 4: Show Contact Options > Chat with Xbox Support

I hope this helps.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Have you asked your financial institution or bank if they are blocking the charges?
Thema:

1. hello, how can i solve this problem? - Similar Threads - hello solve problem

2. Hello, I'm from Ukraine sea of thieves is not available for me. help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm from Ukraine sea of thieves is not available for me. help me please: Здрасвуйте я из Украины sea of thieves у меня недоступно. прочитал что заблокировали для пользоватей из оссии. Помогите пожалуйста 6a5f71c0-f7ea-4556-89f6-6b4709e67123
  3. Hello! I have a trouble with Minecraft Launcher installation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have a trouble with Minecraft Launcher installation!: It says "We are having trouble communicating with the Microsoft Store. Please open the store and continue the installation from there." or "Looks like something went wrong. We weren't able to...
  4. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  5. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9
  6. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  7. Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...: Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail? 7548a6fb-bc53-4c16-ae12-4a3b20db1efd
  8. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  9. Hello Pin not working or being recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Pin not working or being recognised: So I have downloaded Ark onto my PC to be a host account via Microsoft Store. When logging in it is asking for my Hello Pin I am inputting it and it says its not correct. I have removed it and...
  10. Hello Microsoft..... do something to solve this problem with connecting !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft..... do something to solve this problem with connecting !!!!!: Hello Microsoft .... Do something to solve the problem with connecting to the bingo-server ! 682c762e-aa63-4d7b-950d-3f37112ef655