Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

Discus and support Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UrGuyRai (Gamertag:, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen?

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would... [​IMG]

:)

UrGuyRai (Gamertag:, Apr 7, 2022
  2. UrGuyRai (Gamertag: Win User

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen?

The app hasn't been updated to include that feature. You can change custom gamerpics on the console or through the Console Companion app on PC.
    Ok that worked. Thank you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The app hasn't been updated to include that feature. You can change custom gamerpics on the console or through the Console Companion app on PC.
  4. FoolFoolio Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

Dang, for real? Any idea why they would do this?
  5. MiShkA Psycho Win User

Customize Gamerpic

I downloaded the xbox beta app and it let me customized my gamerpic. The original xbox app doesnt let me
  6. Beefy Boi✔️ Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

What is the point of disabling custom gamer pics? How is it supposed to help with having a better experience on the platform? If anything its quite agitating not being able to change it because you’re stuck with one you have now and if you want to change
    it, you can’t no matter what you do. Is it some sort of way to limit data temporarily due to the big increase in numbers on the platform or what? I’m just confused on why and would like to change my gamer pic aswell.
Thema:

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

1. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would... - Similar Threads - Hello currently app

2. Im back after a long time... Hello

in XboX Insiders
    Im back after a long time... Hello: sorry i haven't posted in a while submitted by /u/catswagger-the-emo74 [link] [comments]
  3. Hello, fight stock accessability questions

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, fight stock accessability questions: I was told to write to r/xboxInsiders about some suggestions that someone really liked about how fight sticks are not that accessible. I'm trying to set up a fight stick so I could play Sega...
  4. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I got banned on Minecraft for no reason I didn't do anything wrong, what happened? f4cefbc5-5b0f-4b49-941a-0417cd489b88
  5. hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming: hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming ,I'm in a completely supported region and the play button doesn't appear. I was sure 100% that I was using the controller when...
  6. Hello just bought fable anniversary need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello just bought fable anniversary need help: I just got an Xbox one last night so wanted to play Fable but when I get to the start menu and press the button it sends me to a download profile screen. That's the only option it doesn't work...
  7. hello, having mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello, having mic issues: i am trying to play call of duty cold war and warzone. my friends cant hear me even tho i have open mic on and mic volume to 150 setting in the game settings and have battle.net settings to open...
  8. Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello just purchased Modern Warfare but says Data Pack is currently unavailable.: May I be updated when it is available again? Or should request a refund? Thank you. 69833cad-469e-4145-aff1-29a4af329cf6
  9. Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban: Hello All, I was banned from Xbox Live tell 12/31/9999 because of communication and i will be talking about the ban below and how it's affecting me and my family. Because of the ban that i...
  10. Goodbye to the current forums in 2 hours :) Hello new Xbox One forums!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye to the current forums in 2 hours :) Hello new Xbox One forums!: So yeah if anyone didn't know less than 2 hours to go until site changes and read only for a bit. Looking forward to all the Xbox One specific features! c21b0b93-7fb0-4cd2-a02f-d89f6f129b67