Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

Discus and support Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SnappyClover155, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

:)

SnappyClover155, Jul 14, 2018
  2. ELSAGIRL 89
    ELSAGIRL 89 Guest
    Can't find how or where to spend Robux

Hi, I have just bought a new avatar for Roblox and it came with 800 Robux plus a further 200 bonus robux. I was signed in with my Xbox live account at the time, the avatar has appeared and the balance of my account says 1000 robux, but I can't see where
    to buy accessories for my avatar? Nothing is coming up with a value. So where do I spend my 1000 Robux???

ELSAGIRL 89, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Liutasil81
    Liutasil81 Guest
    Missing MS Points from Summer of Arcade

Hello, first my English ist not so good, sorry. And second I am missing the 400 Ms Points from the Summer of Arcade Action. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help ;) I purchased the games Deadlight, Wreckateer, Hybrid and Dust: An Elysian Tale. But I dont have received the 400 Points. Can you
    help me pls or is it also in work?

Greetings, Robert

Liutasil81, Jul 14, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 14, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  7. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I did some research and found out that it does cost 25 Robux, which you can get 400 Robux for $4.99.

You can find more information about this beta by reading "Welcome to Bloxburg Beta" from Roblox's website.

I hope this helps!
  9. Jesse E' Win User

Robux for PC

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Microsoft doesn't sell them. You will have to purchase Robux for PC directly from Roblox. Robux from the Microsoft store is for Xbox only. https://www.roblox.com/upgrades/robux
Thema:

1. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help - Similar Threads - Hello bought 400

2. Hello just bought fable anniversary need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello just bought fable anniversary need help: I just got an Xbox one last night so wanted to play Fable but when I get to the start menu and press the button it sends me to a download profile screen. That's the only option it doesn't work...
  3. hello, i was wondering if i bought elden ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell? with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, i was wondering if i bought elden ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell? with...: hello, i was wondering if i bought elden ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell? with microsoft account or smh a98341f1-0b1a-48a1-913f-4dc218a83292
  4. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

in XboX Insiders
    Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but: Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the...
  5. hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...: hello guys as the title say i bought derby dynamo challenge pack the new pack in fortinute from microsoft wepsite and when i went for my game on pc i didn't found the pack even when i used the...
  6. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  7. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  8. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  9. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought from microsoft where is the code