Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

Discus and support Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rollinindadeep, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2.

:)

rollinindadeep, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

1. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games. - Similar Threads - Hello can't play

2. Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up: Hello, have a gioteck wa-1 that can't find any network. It's connected right cos it lights up Hello got a xbox 360 elite that can't find a network. I've tried the initial setup loads of times and...
  3. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4
  4. Hello. I can't install games and apps on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't install games and apps on xbox one.: Hello. I can't install games and apps on xbox one. c5a52f35-7b59-4248-8533-120f4265698d
  5. Hello. I can't install games and apps on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't install games and apps on xbox one.: Hello. I can't install games and apps on xbox one. 91ec547f-1891-4da0-887c-cbd9d2e21210
  6. Hello I can't play gears of war 2 split screen in my xbox one since the game freezes and then ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play gears of war 2 split screen in my xbox one since the game freezes and then ...: I can not play gears of war 2 in split screen in my xbox one, since when I enter the game with 2 sessions started in the console, the game freezes just after the letters with the legend "gears of...
  7. Hello. I can't send messages on my xbox and my reputation is clean.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I can't send messages on my xbox and my reputation is clean.: I have over one month with this problem 72cf3076-9ccb-45c1-bb42-4566a91ec248
  8. Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please: Hello, I'm ban for 15 minutes and I can't play nba online, can you help please 8d99bce2-43f4-4ee9-84cc-f3f15df1d202
  9. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!: I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned for no reason I request some assistance! I...
  10. hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online: i recently got this seccond hand xbox and i created a fresh account but when i put in black ops 3 and i try to press on play online it says that that account can't play on xbox live. but i did buy...