Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s.

Discus and support Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; what I need to do to get it? Because I can't buy from store anything. I need to buy a cd with language and country location or there's are easiest way?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by edvardaspv, Jan 8, 2022.

1. edvardaspv
    edvardaspv Guest

what I need to do to get it? Because I can't buy from store anything. I need to buy a cd with language and country location or there's are easiest way? Thank you for answer. (I bought my xbox in Denmark and then taked him to Lithuania)

:)

edvardaspv, Jan 8, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello edvardaspv! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

In cases where you can't select your console to define a region for the Microsoft Store, the most recommended is to select a country that is the most similar to yours, or that will allow you to easily purchase on the store. Given that Lithuania is part of the EU, you can select any other EU country that will allow you to purchase with the minimal amount of issues.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

your country is not an Xbox live supported country, it would be up to Microsoft and your government/trade areas to sort out if feasible.
  4. Sepehr Danesh Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

I'm living in Iran and there is no stores in my country to get the disc. I have Xbox Game Pass on my Xbox One S and i don't have dollars. Please solve this problem. ;-; xd
  5. knibbel1983 Win User

Changing regions problem

Hello i bought my xbox one online and it seems to only have a few country's from witch i can choose and my home country holland is not on it... how do i change this????
  6. antoniotrujillo4 Win User

Xbox One X xbox error code: 0x801901F4 0x00000000 0x00000202

Hello I'm having the same issue with my Xbox one S. I don't have a eject button on the front of my console? I only have a sync button. How do I go about getting to the Xbox startup troubleshooter part?
Thema:

1. Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s. - Similar Threads - Hello don't country

2. Hello, radios not working fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, radios not working fh5: Forza Horizon 5 is one of my favorite games so far and I have standard edition with game pass. Yesterday I set it up on my old Xbox account that brother uses and I mostly use cloud gaming to play...
  3. Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game

in XboX Insiders
    Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game: Yes i need help to fix a downlaod problome because yesterday ive decided to redownlaod WD legion from my xbox one s to my series x a day have passed and for some reson it kept downlading when its...
  4. Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.: I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I try to login it says I need to set up a hello...
  5. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  6. Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...: I know, i was twelve and i kinda forgot the email i used for xbox live. The only things i remember are my battletag and the password. I don't have an xbox 360 or an XboxOne. I don't remember any...
  7. hello i preorder 3 game and i don't have my 15000 coins

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello i preorder 3 game and i don't have my 15000 coins: hello i preorder 3 games for the xbox live reward the 3 game are ghost recons ,mass effect andromedra and for honor and i don't have my 15000 coins can you help me contact me on this mail: ***...
  8. Hello! Use the XBOX 360. I bought a CD of PLANTS VS ZOMBIES and don't have time to play :( ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Use the XBOX 360. I bought a CD of PLANTS VS ZOMBIES and don't have time to play :( ...: Hello! Use the XBOX 360. I bought a CD of PLANTS VS ZOMBIES and don't have time to play :( while checked he was scratched in the console. Is there any way to restore it? or play without him?...
  9. Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold: i renewed my gold membership but I can't play online , all it doesn't is redirect me to the screen to purchase Xbox live lol . It's been 24 hours please help haha f539406d-2384-40be-9b1d-384d284869bf
  10. Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I just renewed my gold membership yesterday but my games tell me I don't have gold: i renewed my gold membership but I can't play online , all it doesn't is redirect me to the screen to purchase Xbox live lol . It's been 24 hours please help haha 72580127-eb45-432c-9046-84a5ea8e838a