Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

Discus and support Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BelzeBubulubu, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

/u/BelzeBubulubu, Jan 9, 2021
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xcloud

Are you trying to use the Game Streaming app? Xcloud was moved to the Game Pass app.
  5. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  6. Gabba82 Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

i did hear they were to be trialling xcloud via pc soon, not sure when but obviously as the surface is a pc technically that should work on there.
    Surface Pro X is ARM64 architecture, so a “standard” PC app for xCloud would have to be either 32-bit and run in emulation, or ported to ARM to work.

but they sell it as the flagship tablet/pc, im insider on alpha skip ring on xbox and beta tester untill the moment for xcloud (stream app and now Game Pass app) if they have add developed on arm for android and i think port this app to windows ARM have
    to be easier than build it from 0.

sorry for my english, i am from spain!
Thema:

Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

1. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes... - Similar Threads - Hello problem xcloud

2. Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX on Mobile
    Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement: I once tried to change my gamerpic once in Xbox to this: [img] I haven't any problems with it for months until I received this: [img] I don't know who did this to me but I'm sure there is...
  3. Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound)

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! Problem with Minecraft windows 10 edition (No Sound): Prehistory. I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 edition for PC, the game works great, except for one there is no sound, as if it was turned off. Attempts to solve this problem. I studied...
  4. Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!: Hello, good morning, I need your help, when buying Turkeys (V-Bucks) in Fortnite, it says that the purchase was successful, and when I go to review the Turkeys in the game, I do not see the...
  5. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves: When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server error. Please I need your help. (I...
  6. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Hello,problem with accessing xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments]
  7. Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametag [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with my gamertag] 98b729ad-6642-41fd-8ea3-a67cfbaa5e3c
  8. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  9. HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help: HELLO my xbox 360 kinect to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help 12ed00ca-677c-4e6f-bf26-911be56eb996
  10. hello to whomever help i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello to whomever help i have a big problem: hello to whomever can anyone help out there as microsoft are hopeless , my son created a whole new xbox live profile on xbox live to play on it and its meant ive now got three profiles instead of...