Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I once tried to change my gamerpic once in Xbox to this: [img] I haven't any problems with it for months until I received this: [img] I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DerKaiser4709, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement

I once tried to change my gamerpic once in Xbox to this:

Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement [​IMG]

I haven't any problems with it for months until I received this:

Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement [​IMG]

I don't know who did this to me but I'm sure there is nothing offensive in my gamerpic. I'm pretty sure someone who did this know little about history. There is nothing wrong with German empireball. The country did sure some atrocities but the British, French
    and other empires in history have also done similar things.

:)

DerKaiser4709, Jan 22, 2021
  2. reforc3 Win User

Hello, all the enforcement related topics should be addressed directly through enforcement.xbox.com as in this forum you will not receive an answer from that staff.

Also, in my opinion, the reason is the usage of the iron cross and other real military elements used on the outfit of your inoffensive country ball. (reference to sensitive historical events)
  3. voteDC Win User

How do I report an xbox live ambassador?

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]It's just sad that some little punks think if they join the Ambassador or Enforcement United programs, that they have some sort of say in people getting banned. [/quote]Well to be fair if you are in the Enforcement United program,
    you do have a measure of enforcement ability, albeit very small, on other players.

If enough Ambassadors agree that a gamertag is offensive a forced name change is issued without it ever being seen by an actual Enforcement Team member. That FNC could be the final nail in the coffin of a ban.

So yes, they do have a (very small) say on if people get banned.
  4. Mister Barakus Win User

I have a very big problem!

Using any account or taking part in any sort of behavior or activity that gives you an unfair / not-designed outcome in a game is against the Terms of Use. If you want to prevent any action taken on your account, simply don't violate the Terms of Use.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

What is the advantage with your account? If it's something gained illegally then you may be subject to a suspension.
  6. Violin Spider Win User

Can you describe better your problem?
Thema:

1. Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Hello very small

2. hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello: i need help i cant switch to my xbox one profile in xbox one console is signed to my xbox 360 profile in my xbox one console 58ce88c1-1b19-4102-b845-66e8a49c80c0
  3. Hello I am in the delta part of Xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I am in the delta part of Xbox insider: My Xbox events and Microsoft store won’t update is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  4. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: Just wanted to know need for speed pay back loads up and it stays in loading mode 4d73dbd7-e275-487d-a59d-3155935922b7
  5. Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..

in XBoX on Windows
    Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..: Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings. Select Manage family members, and then select the child account you want to...
  6. Hello !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello !: If I live in Romania but my xbox is set in Germany because It doesn't have have Romania in the countries list and I buy a Europe code can I redeem it ? 008b0d0e-7029-41ba-ab4f-0ff22a84a5df
  7. Hello I am looking for past refunds on ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I am looking for past refunds on ultimate game pass: Hello i recently gsf my xbox stolen from my house and just found out i a habeen paying gor iltimate game pass for moths snd was wondering if i could be reimbursed of i am thinkings its over 50...
  8. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: Hello i was wondering when will you restock the xbox series and will there be any available in march 34f29e24-e011-41b3-896e-e6f193c05a60
  9. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  10. Hello About the Capcom sale I made a Very Huge Mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello About the Capcom sale I made a Very Huge Mistake: Ok I was looking for a good game then I found out that Capcom have a sale Then I Accidentally Bought the 15 Dollars Huhuhu Is there someone I can Contact about this please help me T.T I have gold...