hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online

Discus and support hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently got this seccond hand xbox and i created a fresh account but when i put in black ops 3 and i try to press on play online it says that that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrnkenDutchman, Dec 3, 2016.

1. hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online

i recently got this seccond hand xbox and i created a fresh account but when i put in black ops 3 and i try to press on play online it says that that account can't play on xbox live. but i did buy a subscription.

:)

DrnkenDutchman, Dec 3, 2016
  2. I can't play online and I just bought a one month subscription about 3 days ago

Well im getting very frustrated, I just bought a one month xbox live gold subscription 3 days ago and today I can't play online all of a sudden, but I can still play the Games with Gold for Xbox one that you need gold membership for

Someone help.

FadingPuppy2327, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Lou0307
    Lou0307 Guest
    New Xbox Live Gold membership doesn't work

Hello!

I just bought the Xbox Live Gold membership, but apparently it doesn't work correctly. Everytime I try to play a game online a message shows up which says: "Learn more about Xbox Live Gold membership". Also, I can't check my subscription on the Xbox homepage,
    whereas the required information including payment settings etc. are saved on the page "Commerce.Microsoft.com". Any answers?

Lou0307, Dec 3, 2016
  4. matthewiag Win User

FORTNITE GAME

Hello

Xbox Live Gold is Required for all Online Multiplayer Games on Xbox

The Subscription is not just for playing online it also for

Security

Maintenance of Servers

Party Chat

Deals with Gold + Bouns Discounts

Games with Gold

But I do understand it is free on other platforms that requires subscription to play online.
  5. serhg19 Win User

X Box Live Membership

The same problem.

I can't play online and i have Xbox Live Gold Subscription
  6. DeloBihh Win User

xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.
  7. matthewiag Win User

Fortnite free to play need Xbox live

Hello

Xbox Live Gold is Required for all Online Multiplayer Games

Security

Maintenance of Servers

Party Chat

Games with Gold
  8. matthewiag Win User

Free Online Play

Hello

Xbox Live Gold is Required for all Online Multiplayer Games

Security

Maintenance of Servers

Party Chat

Games with Gold
Thema:

hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online

1. hello, i just bought a xbox live gold subscription but i still can't play online - Similar Threads - hello bought live

2. hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hello guys i need help please i bought the new pack for fortinute on xbox and went for my...: hello guys as the title say i bought derby dynamo challenge pack the new pack in fortinute from microsoft wepsite and when i went for my game on pc i didn't found the pack even when i used the...
  3. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  4. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4
  5. Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live: Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live because it was supposedly free this month. This is Sleeping Dogs "Definitive Edition". It cost me in the end 29.99 euros and I would like this...
  6. Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says ...: Hello! So I bought 3 10$ Xbox gift cards today! And I come home to put them in and it says they have already been used what do I do? 2d6eb549-5824-45c3-8493-06a978adf40d
  7. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  8. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...
  9. Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I just bought Minecraft 10 Beta but when i try to login with xbox live doesn't connect ...: I'm trying to login on Minecraft 10 Beta using the button the game provide us to conect, it does load for a while but then its back to the main screen of the game, with out my friends or my...
  10. Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...: Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that the card is not valid. What can I do about it? ece44388-f56d-4ce9-9d2e-fe189c31c2ce