hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming

Discus and support hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming ,I'm in a completely supported region and the play button doesn't appear. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YousefMohamed15, Apr 27, 2022.

1. hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming

hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming ,I'm in a completely supported region and the play button doesn't appear.

I was sure 100% that I was using the controller when I open the Xbox App and I'm labeled as unlimited.

when I hit any pass game just see install or buy and can't try the game from a server(xbox cloud console) BUT the only EXCEPTION is :

when I try to play from the web the button appears but when I click it shows:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found with an error code. Any one know how to fix that?

:)

YousefMohamed15, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi YousefMohamed15! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please confirm that the region of your Pc is set to the proper region, that would be the same region you purchased the subscription on

On the site at the bottom of the site you will find a region/language settings, please confirm also that is on the same region than the one where you made the purchase

In the app remember that you need to browse the cloud gaming section, not the game pass section as there you won't see the option to play on the cloud

If you have to change the region of the Oc to match the subscription region you will need to reinstall the Xbox app
  3. Smwutches Win User

I'm Kinda Confused On Cloud Saves

Your game saves will be stored on the cloud. The actual game itself is not.

On the One you have unlimited cloud space. It just increases the more you save. I believe the 360 is limited to 2GB of cloud storage.
  4. GomaKyle Win User

Xbox One External USB 3.0 Hard Drive Support...

[quote user="f00xm4n"]

You have unlimited cloud storage for free, so streaming media can be stored there, as well as save games.

[/quote]

Seriously? Unlimited cloud? Is this Skydrive storage?
  5. f00xm4n Win User

External hard drive coming next month COMFIRMED

You already get unlimited cloud storage for media just not games. Which is brilliant but not so good if you have no internet
  6. EjectedBunny Win User

Xbl rewards is saying I'm not gold

Hello ,

Are you a member of the Preview Program, and/or have you participated in the Game Pass Program Alpha?
    Yes I am in the preview program, no i am NOT in the game pass program alpha
Thema:

1. hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming - Similar Threads - hello participated game

2. Im back after a long time... Hello

in XboX Insiders
    Im back after a long time... Hello: sorry i haven't posted in a while submitted by /u/catswagger-the-emo74 [link] [comments]
  3. Hello, fight stock accessability questions

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, fight stock accessability questions: I was told to write to r/xboxInsiders about some suggestions that someone really liked about how fight sticks are not that accessible. I'm trying to set up a fight stick so I could play Sega...
  4. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I got banned on Minecraft for no reason I didn't do anything wrong, what happened? f4cefbc5-5b0f-4b49-941a-0417cd489b88
  5. Hello just bought fable anniversary need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello just bought fable anniversary need help: I just got an Xbox one last night so wanted to play Fable but when I get to the start menu and press the button it sends me to a download profile screen. That's the only option it doesn't work...
  6. hello, having mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello, having mic issues: i am trying to play call of duty cold war and warzone. my friends cant hear me even tho i have open mic on and mic volume to 150 setting in the game settings and have battle.net settings to open...
  7. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...: Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img] 8f8022df-a5f8-4882-b2ef-f35a203e0807
  8. I've tried to log into minecraft on a new computer, but my Hello code is not working and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've tried to log into minecraft on a new computer, but my Hello code is not working and I...: To clarify, I've had hello code before. It's always worked fine until now. I tried to log into my account on a friend's computer, I put my email, my password, and finally, my hello code. However,...
  9. hello, i was wondering if i bought elden ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell? with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, i was wondering if i bought elden ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell? with...: hello, i was wondering if i bought elden ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell? with microsoft account or smh a98341f1-0b1a-48a1-913f-4dc218a83292
  10. Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When Playing games like roblox or minecraft on non full screen and I alt tab to...: This may seem like a small problem, but over time it gets kinda annoying, However when playing games like Valorant or Roblox or Minecraft on full screen it turns normal but I just really prefer...