Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...

Discus and support Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zerocords, Apr 6, 2020.

1. /u/zerocords
    /u/zerocords Guest

Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy...

/u/zerocords, Apr 6, 2020
  2. impinball Win User

Hacking posts...note to moderators

Please don't bring it to this thread. I simply referenced one topic to emphasize a mostly unrelated one. This thread was started to get a little attention to an idea, not to discuss specific issues with hardware, software, networking, or anything else related
    to that.
  3. CurdledNeptune5 Win User

There seems to be a different account under my xbox.com email

I've had some problems with the account in the past that are unrelated to this so that might be a factor. Cheers again Fred!
  4. SvenGoossens Win User

Desmond Sequence's

I liked them, not realy hard to do just spam blocks and you know a little history of Desmond.
  5. JeremyHarris Win User

Rainbows And Chocolate Butterflies

Protip: Don't make topic titles that are unrelated to the actual topic in order to generate attention/hits.

Please.
  6. jaspertodd Win User

New game controller idea

well? whats the idea?A little info would help to know if you realy have a good idea.
Thema:

1. Hello, i know this might be a little unrelated to the topic perse, but I've been realy... - Similar Threads - Hello might little

2. Hello, I'm from Ukraine sea of thieves is not available for me. help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm from Ukraine sea of thieves is not available for me. help me please: Здрасвуйте я из Украины sea of thieves у меня недоступно. прочитал что заблокировали для пользоватей из оссии. Помогите пожалуйста 6a5f71c0-f7ea-4556-89f6-6b4709e67123
  3. Hello! I have a trouble with Minecraft Launcher installation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I have a trouble with Minecraft Launcher installation!: It says "We are having trouble communicating with the Microsoft Store. Please open the store and continue the installation from there." or "Looks like something went wrong. We weren't able to...
  4. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  5. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9
  6. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  7. Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make...: Hello, I saw that the only way to contact Xbox is by phone or real-time, how can I make inquiries by e-mail? 7548a6fb-bc53-4c16-ae12-4a3b20db1efd
  8. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  9. Hello Pin not working or being recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Pin not working or being recognised: So I have downloaded Ark onto my PC to be a host account via Microsoft Store. When logging in it is asking for my Hello Pin I am inputting it and it says its not correct. I have removed it and...
  10. hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...

in XboX Insiders
    hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...: hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a possibility that they add hot-wheels beat that and cars race-o-rama in the backwards compatible list please,...