Hello i need some help i'm stuck

Discus and support Hello i need some help i'm stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am stuck on the wedding mission and i can not see to do it without dieying all the time. Does this mean i have to upgrade wepsons and that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dannypenfold, Apr 1, 2014.

1. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest

I am stuck on the wedding mission and i can not see to do it without dieying all the time. Does this mean i have to upgrade wepsons and that?

:)

dannypenfold, Apr 1, 2014
  2. Hello I need some help

I dont have that game but it is possible it could have a corrupted file. Try getting a new game because it's possible it's the game. Good luck!

BlueTiger96 XD, Apr 1, 2014
  3. SickboyWPG
    SickboyWPG Guest
    Hello I need some help

Try clearing your cache.

Go to your Settings and select Memory then bring up your Hard Drive and press Y and select Clear Cache. (I'm a little hazy on if that's the EXACT way to do it, it's been awhile since I needed to do something like that) That might help.

SickboyWPG, Apr 1, 2014
  4. Hello i need some help i'm stuck

Click the link below for a solution to this game. Take it easy - YouTube

Your Dead McFly, Apr 11, 2014
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

Click the link below for a solution to this game. Take it easy https://www.youtube.com/channel/SWJG-lRAL6zJg
  6. BlueTiger96 XD Win User

Hello I need some help

I dont have that game but it is possible it could have a corrupted file. Try getting a new game because it's possible it's the game. Good luck!
  7. NaZoooom Win User

Hello I need some Help.

Hi GilgameshRune,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox One and your wireless headset. Can I ask if your headset was working with your Xbox One S before you connected to the Asus monitor or is this all a new setup? I am thinking there may be a compatibility issue
    with the headset.

Brad mentioned reaching out to the manufacturer, you may want to ask them if the headset you have is compatible with the Xbox One S in wireless mode or if you can only use the headset in wired mode connected via the headphone jack on the controller.

Hope this helps :)
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello I need some Help.

Hi Rune,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. You can try our guide for
    setting up and troubleshoot Xbox headset
    . As the headset is a third party you may want to reach out to the manufacturer as well.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Smwutches Win User

Hello,i need some help

You'll need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Hello i need some help i'm stuck - Similar Threads - Hello need help

2. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves: When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server error. Please I need your help. (I...
  3. hello group i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello group i need help: hello group the problem is that he placed several video games to the original xbox call of duty wat of ward battefield bad company and all good only the only video game that I can not play is the...
  4. Olá, preciso de ajuda[Translation-Hello, I need help]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Olá, preciso de ajuda[Translation-Hello, I need help]: Eu tinha uma conta no xbox one, e nela eu tinha assinado game pass ultimate conta corrente, porem eu n tenho mais acesso a essa conta, e n tem como eu cancelar pois n consigo entrar, preciso de...
  5. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...
  6. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  7. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  8. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  9. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  10. Hello, my account has been hacked needs help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my account has been hacked needs help!: Hello, my account [Mod Removed] has been hacked needs help! 920a9b2d-02d6-43df-a031-32d650f790d7