Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

Discus and support Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimothéMcgui, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe

:)

TimothéMcgui, Oct 8, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my phone number

Hello Timothé,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to change your Microsoft account password.

Our suggestion here, if you're unable to change the password due to not being able to add another security option to your account, please attempt following our
    reset or recover your Microsoft account password support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my phone number

4. LucBuchan Win User

Can't sign into my account

I cant sign into my account because i changed my password so my acc wouldnt get hacked and now it says you need a windows live messenger password and i dont know what it is (help)
  5. SolidestMedal46 Win User

Email switch error

I created a brand new email and logged out of the email before logging into xbox.com with my original email attached to my account. I went to my xbox to change the email and it gives me that code and wont let me change my email. If you make a hotmail or
    live email does it create a gamertag for the email even if you dont sign into xbox.com?
  6. MorfingKING Win User

family settings

I dont remember my family settings password and i wanna to change my settings. How i can take password off/change it? Need help
Thema:

Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

1. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my... - Similar Threads - Hello need changes

2. Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a problem and I need help on Sea Of Thieves: When I launch Sea Of Thieves I manage to arrive at the game menu but as soon when I click on the button "Play the game" it gives me a Sea Of Thives server error. Please I need your help. (I...
  3. hello group i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello group i need help: hello group the problem is that he placed several video games to the original xbox call of duty wat of ward battefield bad company and all good only the only video game that I can not play is the...
  4. Olá, preciso de ajuda[Translation-Hello, I need help]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Olá, preciso de ajuda[Translation-Hello, I need help]: Eu tinha uma conta no xbox one, e nela eu tinha assinado game pass ultimate conta corrente, porem eu n tenho mais acesso a essa conta, e n tem como eu cancelar pois n consigo entrar, preciso de...
  5. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...
  6. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  7. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  8. Hello I need some Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need some Help.: Hey, I really need some help here. I put my Xbox one s on my Asus gaming monitor but I can't get any sound from my box to my Sans Fil level 50 wireless headset when I go to setting and go to...
  9. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  10. Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Hello Neighbour comes up with 'Game pass needs renewing' error but...: Hi there, Having an issue with one of the games on Game Pass for PC, Hello Neighbour. When I try and run it, it comes up with the following error messages: 'Looks like you need to renew Game...