Hello I wish to inquire about a issue I have integrating my Xbox one account into Xbox 360.

Discus and support Hello I wish to inquire about a issue I have integrating my Xbox one account into Xbox 360. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one account I have been able to play on xbox live and so far I have one or 2 friends on that account. I carry my account over to my xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rosebourne, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Rosebourne
    Rosebourne Guest

Hello I wish to inquire about a issue I have integrating my Xbox one account into Xbox 360.

My xbox one account I have been able to play on xbox live and so far I have one or 2 friends on that account.

I carry my account over to my xbox 360 to play dark souls 2, and for some reason It said I did not have gold and I did not also have my friends on my account at all?

:)

Rosebourne, Mar 14, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    What to do with my Family plan and Xbox One.

Hello,

The Xbox One only requires one active gold membership for that console. Anyone that then signs into that console will have their own gold membership. It's not possible to merge these accounts if that's what you're inquiring about. Each account will continue
    to be it's own separate entity with it's own gamerscore, saves, etc. You just won't have to pay for their Xbox LIVE Gold memberships if they wish to exclusively play on the Xbox One console and not go back to their Xbox 360.

If anyone wishes to use Xbox LIVE on their Xbox 360 console they will need a gold membership for the account that wishes to play online. The gold sharing feature is only available for the Xbox One.

HassanB, Mar 14, 2014
  3. PaKiBaDSha
    PaKiBaDSha Guest
    Xbox rewards

Hello,

I had over 1000 points in my xbox account yesterday and i had clicked 'cash out' but there were no instructions on what would happen, and i don't see them anywhere, or anything else in regards to that transaction. I know that the rewards system is integrating
    into a single system soon but when i logged into just xbox i saw that i had some points in there and it let me cash out, but it didn't say anything about what will happen, i thought it would go into my MS account. I have already opted in to integrate my rewards
    accounts so what I see now is hat i have earned post cash out. please help! Thanks!

PaKiBaDSha, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Hello I wish to inquire about a issue I have integrating my Xbox one account into Xbox 360.

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Would you be able to delete only your account, then clear your coach. You can do this by following the instructions bellow, in this article:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then download your profile onto your Xbox 360 and see if all of your content is back on your console

I hope all of this helps you with the issue you are having with your Xbox, please be sure to post back any results you may have

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 14, 2014
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Would you be able to delete only your account, then clear your coach. You can do this by following the instructions bellow, in this article:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then download your profile onto your Xbox 360 and see if all of your content is back on your console

I hope all of this helps you with the issue you are having with your Xbox, please be sure to post back any results you may have

Regards,
  6. HassanB Win User

What to do with my Family plan and Xbox One.

Hello,

The Xbox One only requires one active gold membership for that console. Anyone that then signs into that console will have their own gold membership. It's not possible to merge these accounts if that's what you're inquiring about. Each account will continue
    to be it's own separate entity with it's own gamerscore, saves, etc. You just won't have to pay for their Xbox LIVE Gold memberships if they wish to exclusively play on the Xbox One console and not go back to their Xbox 360.

If anyone wishes to use Xbox LIVE on their Xbox 360 console they will need a gold membership for the account that wishes to play online. The gold sharing feature is only available for the Xbox One.
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Messaging isn’t working on your account.

Hello there,

We understand that you're experiencing trouble with messaging through your account.

May you clarify what platform you're inquiring about, whether this be the Xbox app or on the Xbox One console?

What errors if any appear when attempting to send or receive messages?

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here to respond.

Best wishes!
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

How sad are you going to be when the Xbox 360 servers get shut down?

---

Hello "LHR gotshinies" :)

---

I really hope that you're correct about the Xbox 360 servers not getting shut down and I am also hoping that the upcoming Xbox 360 Dashboard update that will integrate the Xbox 360 to run off from the Xbox One servers will keep the Xbox 360 on-line :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

how to connect xbox 360 with computer ?

Hello s.cote,

Are you inquiring about connecting your Xbox 360 console to a monitor for the visuals?

Please clarify if this is what you're attempting, and if not if you could detail what you're attempting to do.

Feel free to reply when you'd like and we'll await your reply.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Hello I wish to inquire about a issue I have integrating my Xbox one account into Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Hello wish inquire

2. Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametag [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with my gamertag] 98b729ad-6642-41fd-8ea3-a67cfbaa5e3c
  3. Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bilxeh [link] [comments]
  4. hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc): I have subscription of xbox game pass for pc. When i click download to hello neighbor i get error code 0x803f8001. How to fix that? 96729ac5-a3dc-413b-949e-1be396746310
  5. ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) help ! there written :...: Здравствуйте ! Я не могу зайти в xbox live на моём ipad (minecraft 1.12.0) помогите ! Hello ! I cant log in to xbox live on my ipad (minecraft 1.12.0 [img] ) help ! there written : there was an...
  6. Hello Neighbor XGP won't install on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor XGP won't install on Windows 10: I am trying to install Hello Neighbor in Windows 10. I have tried this on two PC's, both PC's won't install giving the same error code. Code - 803F800E One PC is an Intel I7 6700, other has AMD...
  7. Bonjour Cherche joueur xbox one [Mod Translated - Hello Seek set player xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bonjour Cherche joueur xbox one [Mod Translated - Hello Seek set player xbox one]: Bonjour Je cherche des personne qui bien jouer au jeux vidéo et qui si intéresse comme moi je jouer en Coop en multijoueur. [Mod Translated - Hello I'm looking for people who play video games...
  8. Hello neighbor not starting on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello neighbor not starting on PC: Hi, I have the PC gamepass and Hello neighbor isn't launching. I press play, a window with hello neighbor briefly appears for a second and closes itself. The game never starts. I have tried...
  9. Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. what do you expect from this weekend's gears of wars 5 beta? I expect a breakthrough...: I expect a breakthrough and changes with respect to 4 6fe73063-038d-4010-8012-f6ea6dd8de8d
  10. Hello, my account on the xbox preview program, I accidentally chose unenroll and wish to undo ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my account on the xbox preview program, I accidentally chose unenroll and wish to undo ...: I accidentally hit confirm on the unenroll option as I was viewing the dev mode activation prior to viewing the ability that I could unenroll in the preview program but in m mistake of it wasn't...