Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

Discus and support Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FIFA 8, Sep 4, 2019.

1. FIFA 8
    FIFA 8 Guest

I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account around 2011 . I cant remember email or anything , just the gamertag
    I had.

:)

FIFA 8, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

I believe it is 5 years after last login or usage.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Good question but that is an unknown to us here in the Ambassador program.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Gamertag updates FAQ may enlighten you on how to recover or get a new or similar tag you once had. A new system of Gamertags
    is in the works.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account around 2011 . I cant remember email or anything , just
    the gamertag I had.
    Dont think any time soon with the new gt system
  6. Biggshow Win User

You aren't the only one waiting for it. I can't wait till I can.
Thema:

1. Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available. - Similar Threads - Hello wondering inactive

2. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

in XboX Insiders
    [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed": Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up...
  3. Hola. Tengo un problema con mi renovación de tarjeta game pass.[Translation-Hello. I have a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hola. Tengo un problema con mi renovación de tarjeta game pass.[Translation-Hello. I have a...: El 15/04/2019 compre una tarjeta de game pass de 6 meses estaba en oferta a $10. bueno la compré con una tarjeta de regalo de $1000 y lo que sobró compré el juego de Forza horizon 4 hasta ahí todo...
  4. HOLA!, ¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR? -[Translation - HELLO, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOLA!, ¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR? -[Translation - HELLO, CAN ANYONE HELP ME?]: Hola a todos, he visto que la mayoría solo habla ingles pero espero alguien me pueda responder. Tengo un problema con mi xbox one y quisiera saber si a alguien le ha pasado lo mismo y si tienen...
  5. Hello Neighbor on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Neighbor on Xbox One: Hello everyone! I have purchased Hello Neighbor in a physical copy a few months ago and now have a problem with the game. Whenever I choose to play Act 3 again,I am spawned in the apartment with...
  6. Hello Im just wondering can I use my World of Tanks Xbox 1 user ID on my Windows 10 World of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Im just wondering can I use my World of Tanks Xbox 1 user ID on my Windows 10 World of ...: Hello Im just wondering can I use my World of Tanks Xbox 1 user ID on my Windows 10 World of Tanks If so is it just sign in under the Xbox user ID Thanks Steve 396d0587-f08b-4d74-a9a5-9850bd0a6b5b
  7. Hello, Im new and wondering about buying gold or switch to ps4 (just got xbox one )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Im new and wondering about buying gold or switch to ps4 (just got xbox one ): Hello I just got my friends zbox one because he swicth to ps4.. and i thinking about trying xbox. because i had xbox one and liked it better... so im wondering if anyone have a trial code or...
  8. Hello. I was wondering if I could get a slightly factory damaged Xbox one.(that you weren't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I was wondering if I could get a slightly factory damaged Xbox one.(that you weren't ...: I would like to be given the honor of having an Xbox one. But I cannot buy one for I am poor, and have only enough money to get games and gold. So, I am aware that factories mess up products all...
  9. hello i was wondering if i could get a free damaged Xbox one I watched the YouTube video pls ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i was wondering if i could get a free damaged Xbox one I watched the YouTube video pls ...: hello i was wondering if i could get a free damaged Xbox one (scratched, broken plastic). and i saw this video [MEDIA] so thats why i was wondering you can reach me by emailing me [Mod Removed]...
  10. hello i was wondering why i have been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i was wondering why i have been banned: i was wondering why i have been banned for no reason e4fc9511-a69b-419a-a8a7-36569a703716