Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview

Discus and support Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a xbox live gold account that is current with gamepads as well. I recently downloaded the xbox insider app and the new streaming preview on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/damageddarkzero, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview

I have a xbox live gold account that is current with gamepads as well. I recently downloaded the xbox insider app and the new streaming preview on my galaxy s10. I am located in San Diego, CA and unable to use the streaming feature on my phone. It says my region is not available. Any pointers on how I am able to test the new feature? I cant wait to do so!!!

submitted by /u/damageddarkzero
    [link] [comments]

/u/damageddarkzero, Feb 4, 2020
  2. wic14 Win User

Group not found. XB PREVIEW PROGRAM.

I am having the same issue not being able to use the preview forum.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Streaming problems

Hello there!

We understand that there seems to be an issue with the quality of streaming, and being able to begin said streams.

Attempt to follow our I am experiencing low streaming quality on my Xbox One article, as it touches base around
    the necessary settings for the network portion of getting streaming started.

Try this out for us and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  4. nitraMBr Win User

Play To - Unexpected Device Error

I have the same issues, also provided feedback on the xbox preview program, it seems to have started for me after the latest preview update. I do not get a entry in the event viewer however, it just said error on the device (xbox one). There is already limited
    DLNA support on the xbox one, not being able to stream to it is seriously hampering my use of it.
  5. eduscxbox Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Hello, I don't know if that's the case with you, but maybe there is some issue with the insider preview version, so you are having problems, as I am using streaming on my xbox one s just fine with a similar network setup, the only difference is that I'm
    not on insider program.

Hope it helps.

Best regards
  6. SSATAF Win User

EA Access

Hello all, I'm having the same issue. I am in the preview dashboard group. I tried to do the EA Access quest and am not able to download the app. Any help would be appreciated!
Thema:

Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview

1. Hello Microsoft I am having issues on being able to use the xbox streaming preview - Similar Threads - Hello Microsoft having

2. Hola, deseo saber si en Colombia microsoft repara las consolas de xbox?[Hello, I want to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola, deseo saber si en Colombia microsoft repara las consolas de xbox?[Hello, I want to...: Hola, Mi xbox enciende pero no muestra nada en la pantalla del Tv, deseo saber si en Colombia hay servicio tecnico de microsoft para revisar y reparar las consolas? [Translation - Hi, My Xbox...
  3. Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...

in XboX Insiders
    Ok hello, so a while ago I joined the Microsoft beta program for minecraft to play with a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bilxeh [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I would like to know if Microsoft has plans to make playing online for free: I signed the gold live a while ago, from what I noticed and what is written when you signed up, we have several benefits like promotions, exclusive games and etc, but I signed up to play online, I...
  5. Hola microsoft [Hello Microsoft]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hola microsoft [Hello Microsoft]: hola yo ya llevo como cinco horas intentando encontrar Los ajustes de seguridad y privacidad en linea de xbox para poder jugar en servidores de minecraft y no he podido la verdad es que ya estoy...
  6. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4
  7. Hello microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello microsoft: Hello Microsoft I was wondering if u have any damaged consoles that I could have I saw the video that u are giving away free Xbox one consoles and if I could please have one I promise to stay with...
  8. Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£To Microsoft I would like to know for what is ...: hello! I’m paying every month 7.99£ and 3.99£ for some subscriptions for Microsoft! How can I found out for what! I’m paying? Regards Jelena Semjonova 1b41df44-98c5-49ab-9426-d3f349906976
  9. Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!: I am also having the problem with error code 0xc03f00d. This is just the worst customer support ever. All the comments but no answer... Microsoft get off your butt and either tells us the...
  10. Error code 0x90070490? Hello Microsoft. Is anybody home to help your upset customers?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x90070490? Hello Microsoft. Is anybody home to help your upset customers?!: HAS MICROSOFT BEEN COURTEOUS ENOUGH TO ANSWER ANY OF YOU? VERY FRUSTRATING TO POST AN ERROR WHICH LOCKS UP YOUR CONSOLE WHICH OBVIOUSLY MANY USERS ARE ALSO EXPERIENCING THIS WEEK. Has anyone...