Hello Neighbor mods

Discus and support Hello Neighbor mods in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid for the Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to install mods to the hello neighbor game it's on the game pass Could you send me a copy of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeiceyWhitaker, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Hello Neighbor mods

I have paid for the Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to install mods to the hello neighbor game it's on the game pass Could you send me a copy of hello neighbor with The mod kit I'm Just replace The hello neighbor game I already have On the game pass so if you would just replace it with a version that has the mode kit that'd be great

:)

NeiceyWhitaker, Aug 4, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello Neighbor mods

Hello @NeiceyWhitaker! I hope that you are doing well!

Unfortunately no one here on the forum has the tools to do that.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Hello Neighbor mods

Only a select few GP games are moddable and I can never see an instance where they will replace the GP version with a non-GP version so people can mod it....if you want to mod the game, then you need to buy the game
  4. Jesse EF. Win User

Hello Neighbor mods

Hello Neicey, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sadly that isn't possible.
  5. SörenD. Win User

Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

so i should reinstall that application that i cant install xD ?

or i should buy this game but use the GamePass? rofl

so i should restart my console, oh no pc... "restart" every day, not a problem one day
  6. SörenD. Win User

Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

So next Step Easy to look

Miss the line "You can play XYZ with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy to now".

These are not displayed in the game Hello Neighbor, but are marked with the GamePass like all other games in the Xbox App as well as in the Microsoft Store.

So the problem is with Microsoft, does anyone have contact information?

Microsoft Store - Xbox Live-Games

[​IMG]

Paint Microsoft Store with Age of Empires vs
    Microsoft Store with Hello Neighbor

[​IMG]
Thema:

Hello Neighbor mods

1. Hello Neighbor mods - Similar Threads - Hello Neighbor mods

2. Problema al querer abrir juegos como hello neighbor "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al querer abrir juegos como hello neighbor "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to...: Vi en otra publicacion que hacia falta poner screen de apartado pantalla de diagnostigo de directx [img] [img] 267420f6-dbff-48d8-8409-f1cc96958042
  3. Hello neighbor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello neighbor: Hi, I am new to the Xbox universe and I have a couple of questions regarding the Hello neighbor series. Is it possible to play Hello neighbor 2 on a Xbox console? Is it possible to play Secret...
  4. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  5. Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001: When try downloading the game "Hello Neighbhor" via Microsoft Xbox (Beta) PC and the XBOX Game Pass PC (Beta) i get the error message 0x803f8001. Other games have no problems, there are enough...
  6. [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed"

in XboX Insiders
    [PC] Hello Neighbor won't launch due to game-pass "needing renewed": Just a heads up, went through support and they did not have a solution for this. I have the Xbox Beta app on PC and tried to play Hello Neighbor with my game pass. It won't launch and comes up...
  7. Hello Neighbor on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Neighbor on Xbox One: Hello everyone! I have purchased Hello Neighbor in a physical copy a few months ago and now have a problem with the game. Whenever I choose to play Act 3 again,I am spawned in the apartment with...
  8. hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    hello neighbor xbox game pass (pc): I have subscription of xbox game pass for pc. When i click download to hello neighbor i get error code 0x803f8001. How to fix that? 96729ac5-a3dc-413b-949e-1be396746310
  9. Hello Neighbor XGP won't install on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor XGP won't install on Windows 10: I am trying to install Hello Neighbor in Windows 10. I have tried this on two PC's, both PC's won't install giving the same error code. Code - 803F800E One PC is an Intel I7 6700, other has AMD...
  10. Hello neighbor not starting on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello neighbor not starting on PC: Hi, I have the PC gamepass and Hello neighbor isn't launching. I press play, a window with hello neighbor briefly appears for a second and closes itself. The game never starts. I have tried...