Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login.

Discus and support Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Well the game i recently buy its Forza horizon 4 and i can´t play because at the first xbox login, when i first login in xbox i put the wrong email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maxi Posadas, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Maxi Posadas
    Maxi Posadas Guest

Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login.

Well the game i recently buy its Forza horizon 4 and i can´t play because at the first xbox login, when i first login in xbox i put the wrong email (its outlook and i put gmail by mistake) and now i cant change that and the microsoft login say me that i need to put the code that send me but to an email that is not mine!! . U can think that the problem will be easy to solve, just press " Typo in your email address? Fix it here." . But i cant because when i click on fix it here the game show me that i need to log in to play the game and im in that loop, i tryed reinstaling the game and seeing the game files but i cant. PLEASE HELP ME
    Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login. [​IMG]

:)

Maxi Posadas, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Maxi welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

XBOX LIVE ADDING PLAYERS

Hello

my sugestion is to try going on the roosterteeth/ achivmenthunter website,

there is alot of halo fans on there wating to play with

also maxie asked if he had gold. without xbox gold you cant play with other pepole but if he has it tell him to use matchmacking it connects you with random players from around the world and if he has a mic he can comunicate with these pepole if he finds
    a player he liked playing with he can add them and play with them whenever he wants
  4. SwagginDragon10 Win User

Game Freezing at Main Menu

I just bought this game yesterday, and i'm having the same problem. It freezes on the very first loading screen so I haven't been able to play yet. Also I cant run it offline because my home xbox isn't on the one I am playing on. This is actually really
    annoying considering I just bought it and cant play..
  5. reforc3 Win User

Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement

Hello, all the enforcement related topics should be addressed directly through enforcement.xbox.com as in this forum you will not receive an answer from that staff.

Also, in my opinion, the reason is the usage of the iron cross and other real military elements used on the outfit of your inoffensive country ball. (reference to sensitive historical events)
  6. ProjeKtWEREWOLF Win User

Xbox Live

Netflix. Changed my password on the website. Rebooted the Xbox.

Got disconnected from live AGAIN. rebooted Xbox. Loaded Netflix app. Logged in with new password.

Netflix worked. Stupid bug.

Xbox live is still playing silly buggers. Still randomly disconnecting after sloooooooooow login (or a failed login). Very very annoying.
Thema:

1. Hello pepole, i have a very silly problem but i cant play because at the first xbox login. - Similar Threads - Hello pepole very

2. Hello, radios not working fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, radios not working fh5: Forza Horizon 5 is one of my favorite games so far and I have standard edition with game pass. Yesterday I set it up on my old Xbox account that brother uses and I mostly use cloud gaming to play...
  3. Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game

in XboX Insiders
    Hello and i need help on a problome from downloding a game: Yes i need help to fix a downlaod problome because yesterday ive decided to redownlaod WD legion from my xbox one s to my series x a day have passed and for some reson it kept downlading when its...
  4. Hello, in my Elite Series2 controller you can hear beeps inside, is it normal?

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, in my Elite Series2 controller you can hear beeps inside, is it normal?: Hello, in my es2 you can hear beeps inside, is it normal? submitted by /u/Think_Ad_5862 [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I don't have my country on my xbox one s.: what I need to do to get it? Because I can't buy from store anything. I need to buy a cd with language and country location or there's are easiest way? Thank you for answer. (I bought my xbox in...
  6. hello about warzone hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello about warzone hackers: i understand microsoft wants to increase the use of windows 11 to keep games like warzone safe from hackers. for this reason i want to tell you something. 1, the antivirus is told to treat the...
  7. hello. topic for me thanks

in XBoX TV Hardware
    hello. topic for me thanks: hello. topic for me thanks kelly i found this web and i would to help you with evolution. i am from UAE ;D
  8. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  9. Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account without hello pin, but don't have a hello pin.: I'm trying to login to my old minecraft account (has been migrated) on my windows 11 laptop, which is a different Microsoft account. But everytime I try to login it says I need to set up a hello...
  10. Hello pepole vote this one thank you realy much

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello pepole vote this one thank you realy much: Hello pepole Vote this xbox 360 conan idea thanx a lot https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/911263-idea-drive-suggestion-box/suggestions/37602748-backwards-xbox-360-conan-idea...