Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

Discus and support Hello,problem with accessing xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DSLAYERCOD, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

/u/DSLAYERCOD, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Chudamaru Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

So if I'm in the XCloud beta but not Alpha ring I don' have access?
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

xcloud is not part of the gamepass as of yet, that will be arriving soon, at the moment only those given access are able to use it as it is still in beta. It cannot be shared access.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

Def looking forward to the xcloud...like the idea of not having to worry about access to your console or personal network upload speeds.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud Problem!

With the research i have done, there is 3-4 games available for the beta testing. You do not need to own these to be able to test the new service.

Looks like the issue you are experiencing is happening to a few other testers aswell. No fix for this yet, only able to report the issue.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

XCloud Problem!

The Beta is for a limited number of games. Do you own Gears 5, Killer Instinct, or Sea of Thieves? I don't remember if there are other titles in the trial, but I know those are. Either through Game Pass or on their own?
Thema:

Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

1. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud - Similar Threads - Hello problem accessing

2. hello, how can i solve this problem?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    hello, how can i solve this problem?: hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg
  3. Hello, I would like to report a problem that I can't find a way to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I would like to report a problem that I can't find a way to fix: The Problem: I can't seem to get game sound on most of my games like Rage 2, Battlefield V, Halo, Gang beasts and a few others, I can hear party chat perfectly and when I go onto the home screen...
  4. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

in XboX Insiders
    Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but: Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the...
  5. Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!: Hello, good night, I need your help, when buying Turkeys (V-Bucks) in Fortnite, it says that the purchase was successful, and when I go to review the Turkeys in the game, I do not see the V-Bucks...
  6. Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I have a game language problem and need your help.: [IMG] I am a xbox gamer from China.I like this xbox very much and often recommend it to my friends. But on xbox, there are many games that Chinese people care about very much don’t have...
  7. Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone I'm having a slight problem with my Minecraft beta: I played Minecraft beta today for about an hour I uninstalled it left the program and waited for about 2 hours playing another game then did I power reset by holding the power button and waited...
  8. Hello, in the capture, he said that there was a problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, in the capture, he said that there was a problem.: Hello, in the capture, he said that there was a problem. He said that the photos in the gallery could not be saved. Please try later? It may be that I deleted the file. How to restore the...
  9. Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..

in XBoX on Windows
    Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..: Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings. Select Manage family members, and then select the child account you want to...
  10. Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX on Mobile
    Hello? I have a (very) small problem with Xbox Enforcement: I once tried to change my gamerpic once in Xbox to this: [img] I haven't any problems with it for months until I received this: [img] I don't know who did this to me but I'm sure there is...