Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

Discus and support Hello,problem with accessing xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DSLAYERCOD, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

/u/DSLAYERCOD, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Chudamaru Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

So if I'm in the XCloud beta but not Alpha ring I don' have access?
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

Def looking forward to the xcloud...like the idea of not having to worry about access to your console or personal network upload speeds.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

XCloud Problem!

With the research i have done, there is 3-4 games available for the beta testing. You do not need to own these to be able to test the new service.

Looks like the issue you are experiencing is happening to a few other testers aswell. No fix for this yet, only able to report the issue.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

XCloud Problem!

The Beta is for a limited number of games. Do you own Gears 5, Killer Instinct, or Sea of Thieves? I don't remember if there are other titles in the trial, but I know those are. Either through Game Pass or on their own?
  6. pawncrackers Win User

XCloud Problem!

Hi there,

For this beta, there is likely a special forum for reporting issues - please check the initial acceptance email for more information, there will likely be a link included. :)

Best,

L
Thema:

Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

1. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud - Similar Threads - Hello problem accessing

2. Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametag [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with my gamertag] 98b729ad-6642-41fd-8ea3-a67cfbaa5e3c
  3. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  4. HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help: HELLO my xbox 360 kinect to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help 12ed00ca-677c-4e6f-bf26-911be56eb996
  5. hello to whomever help i have a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello to whomever help i have a big problem: hello to whomever can anyone help out there as microsoft are hopeless , my son created a whole new xbox live profile on xbox live to play on it and its meant ive now got three profiles instead of...
  6. Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code: My problem is that i bought a code from internet and first of all is that when i tried to redeem it it said Use a different way to pay we couln't get authorization for this purchace.If you have...
  7. Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.: I am writing with the help of Google translator, so sorry for the mistakes. I designed a game pass in the Microsoft store. But there comes out the error 0x000001F4. When you start the game,...
  8. Hello, I have a problem with a gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I have a problem with a gift card: Hello, I have a problem with a gift card d0d6d784-f1fa-4df5-8ff8-81ae70069672
  9. HELLO I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELLO I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM: Hello Today i came to my house And i TRIED to log in into my account but i got this on my screen Can you guys help me? I got this code 0x800488FC d024fa77-5dd9-49f6-8979-92d746f697df
  10. Hello i have problem with Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have problem with Minecraft on Windows 10: I have problem... I activate my code for minecraft windows 10 version and i can't play this minecraft on my xbox one s,, he told me i must buy this game. Minecraft Windows 10 is not compatible...