hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...

Discus and support hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a possibility that they add hot-wheels beat that and cars race-o-rama... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/walterlop1221333, Jun 24, 2022.

1. hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...

hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a possibility that they add hot-wheels beat that and cars race-o-rama in the backwards compatible list please, because not only me there are many who are interested in these games please

submitted by /u/walterlop1221333
    [link] [comments]

/u/walterlop1221333, Jun 24, 2022
  2. awtacular Win User

I haven't played this game in over a month.

[quote user="Ghostpaw"]

what do I know?

[/quote] Perhaps not much. As long as we own the game we might as well comment as much as we want about the game. After all this is what forums are for.
  3. Krazy Crayon Win User

Another broken controller.

So no comment from MS? What kind of customer service is this.
  4. CrunchySatyr Win User

The Xbox One S Shut Down Seconds after Start A Game Or See Youtube For Around 30 Minutes

Hello Samy, I will request a repair to Xbox. and regarding what you had commented, I restart the console some times and also reset the console to factory defaults.

And another question, Can I request a refund to Xbox or I can only have the repair services? I'm thinking in buy a Series S or I don't known, this is because I don't know if the services of Xbox will solve all the problems of my Xbox for the same reason that it has already been repaired.

Thanks a lot for you help!
  5. carbonfibah Win User

What do you want to see in Black Ops II Zombies?

@ UneasyJmitchell

Well since I work at Treyarch, I can't really comment about what I want to see in Zombies. I work on Zombies so... ya lol

I am just curious what other people want to see.
  6. APACHE GURL 34 Win User

PS3

I noticed the difference as well. I even messed with he settings and it still looks worse. As far as buying on both systems...why comment on that. We can do what we want with our money. I enjoy playing on both systems. Not all of my friends have the
    Xbox.
Thema:

hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...

1. hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a... - Similar Threads - hello service comment

2. Hello i was wondering what i can do if i say a slang and it look like kys? Cuz i got banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello i was wondering what i can do if i say a slang and it look like kys? Cuz i got banned...: Acc got banned for me saying kys i was saying kill, yellow side 1877e9ac-a0cc-42f3-a1ad-dd8e93a682fe
  3. Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.: I can't play the games because the play button is fully greened out for some reason. Anyone has a solution for this? [img] 2fd563d1-f116-4337-9aa1-fd686d735564
  4. Hello

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello: hello! so i just have a probleme. i exchanged my points for 100§ robux and i still havent got my code yet please fix this i was really dedicated to get this and i even made a list of what i will...
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem....
  6. Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello: I changed my xbox name, but old gamertag still exist at the top of the new one. when its going to dissapear 572c8643-3320-445a-97fa-3e0a13c08850
  7. Hello can get repairs for my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can get repairs for my xbox one x?: Maintenance check up for this Xbox One X? a0a9c2fd-e853-4d74-befe-efe8ac03022d
  8. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: my name is levi and ive recently made a new profile and cant transfer my subscriptions games etc., to my new account is ther a way to do it directly from the xbox...
  9. Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t: Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t, although minecraft news wrote that if I have minecraft bedrock, I can play java. Why can't I run Java? 6cfff6e1-4a1f-4d07-a31e-0af0fb1702b8
  10. Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...: This is her original email, Hello, “I’m so sorry to bother you but it has come to my attention that I have been the victim of a scam and would like you to PLEASE CEASE ALL TRANSACTIONS...