Hello to all, if you know anything then please help

Discus and support Hello to all, if you know anything then please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was downloading forza horizon 5 and my internet had disconnected from my computer so I reconnected it back and when I looked at how much time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NolanOK, May 27, 2022.

1. NolanOK
    NolanOK Guest

So I was downloading forza horizon 5 and my internet had disconnected from my computer so I reconnected it back and when I looked at how much time I had left to download the game, It said it hadn't even started downloading it so then I pressed uninstall because I have had problems with stuff not downloading before and I figured I could just uninstall the game and reinstall it but after I pressed the uninstall button it did not delete the game from my files even though I clicked uninstall. So my problem is that I still have storage on my computer that isn't doing anything and I do not know how to get the storage back please help if you have anything that will help

you can contact me through discord here: Nolan#2487 and/or you can contact me through Xbox here: Nolan2578

Thank you - Nolan

:)

NolanOK, May 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nolan

When you search the game on Windows search, are you able to find it?

If yes please click uninstall it, then try installing again on Xbox app, usually as you already have the files, Xbox app starts verify it and then the game will appear as installed again
  3. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Hello please help

Hello there,

Please verify if your account information is correct (Billing info).

Click here and please correct the information.

Please correct those information and try again.

Thanks
  4. xTye Win User

Hello please help

1. Make sure your billing information matches your contact information and billing address.

2. If it still doesn't work after having everything match up, you'll need to contact your bank or credit card company and find out why it's being declined.
  5. ngocphi Win User

hello please help

Does your account region math your actual region ? If not that would be why

it is region locked also if you purchased it from a different region and region locked content isn't transable between regions
  6. sefflekihlberg Win User

hello please help

microsoft get 300 skr and i get a [Mod Removed] logo from bresheda
Thema:

1. Hello to all, if you know anything then please help - Similar Threads - Hello anything please

2. hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...

in XboX Insiders
    hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...: hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a possibility that they add hot-wheels beat that and cars race-o-rama in the backwards compatible list please,...
  3. Hello.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello.: I have an Xbox Live account, but I can't get access to it because I put a passcode on it (Not parental control passcode, but a passcode for the Xbox Live account!), and unlike parental code...
  4. Im back after a long time... Hello

in XboX Insiders
    Im back after a long time... Hello: sorry i haven't posted in a while submitted by /u/catswagger-the-emo74 [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, fight stock accessability questions

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, fight stock accessability questions: I was told to write to r/xboxInsiders about some suggestions that someone really liked about how fight sticks are not that accessible. I'm trying to set up a fight stick so I could play Sega...
  6. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I got banned on Minecraft for no reason I didn't do anything wrong, what happened? f4cefbc5-5b0f-4b49-941a-0417cd489b88
  7. hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming: hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming ,I'm in a completely supported region and the play button doesn't appear. I was sure 100% that I was using the controller when...
  8. Hello, I completed February Gold Quest and never received anything.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I completed February Gold Quest and never received anything.: Hello, I completed February Gold Quest and never received anything. 087942f8-c704-4c0a-a18f-4d7441f6ef0f
  9. So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...: So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello support It Crashes... There's no connection... and bla bla bla Could anybody help us?...
  10. So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...: It Crashes... There's no connection... and bla bla bla Could anybody help us? 2975c545-7ecd-461b-b6c5-4b1fa9d370f1